+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

J

jon-son

Just received my FBI report, Guys! Finally! I can send off my eAPR!!!

Application Delivery Date: June 16, 2017
Credit Card Charged: August 25, 2017
Date Processed (based on report): September 6, 2017
Mailed Report Received (delivered to Canadian Address): September 13, 2017
Does it include XXX-XX-XXXX of the actual last 4 digits of SSN?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018

Yes it is the last 4 digits. You are going to get a PCC looking like the one below MINUS the VOID watermark. Notice I said MINUS ie excluding.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
It includes XXX-XX-AAAA, where AAAA are the last 4 digits of my SSN. But that may only be because I included my SSN in my application to the FBI; I can't remember clearly but I think I saw on the application that you had to provide your SSN on the application if you wanted it included in the report...

J

jon-son

It includes XXX-XX-AAAA, where AAAA are the last 4 digits of my SSN. But that may only be because I included my SSN in my application to the FBI; I can't remember clearly but I think I saw on the application that you had to provide your SSN on the application if you wanted it included in the report...
Thanks. The application asks only for the last 4 digits, which I provided. Yet my reports reads "XXX-XX-XXXX".

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks, but for some reason mine reads "XXX-XX-XXXX".
Actually, my mistake - it's not the application, it's the fingerprint card. Did you provide your social security number on the FINGERPRINT CARD when you applied? If you didn't, this might be why yours reads XXX-XX-XXXX.

On the FBI's website it says "If the last four digits of your social security number are needed on your response letter, then please ensure your full nine-digit Social Security number is on the fingerprint card when submitting your request." https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

I don't think it's too big a deal though. Not everyone who's going to need an FBI US PCC is going to have an SSN, so I can't imagine CIC would hold it against you if your SSN isn't on the report...

J

jon-son

Actually, my mistake - it's not the application, it's the fingerprint card. Did you provide your social security number on the FINGERPRINT CARD when you applied? If you didn't, this might be why yours reads XXX-XX-XXXX.

On the FBI's website it says "If the last four digits of your social security number are needed on your response letter, then please ensure your full nine-digit Social Security number is on the fingerprint card when submitting your request." https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Thanks for that tip. While I cannot be certain of that now, it is very likely I did not put my SSN on the fingerprint card due to privacy concerns (lost mail, etc.).

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Just called....processing june 29th and opening july 5th. Still july 5th more than a week now.....
i think it was because of the weekend.. i hope they accelerate things now and reach July 14th soon.;)

Reactions: IIO and JacJ2017

shlbatra

Aug 22, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am applying for FBI US PCC and have a few questions if any one can help -

1. What to put as the Applicant Home Address in the application form . I am on a work permit in US . So, should i put in my US address or the Indian address here ?

2. What to put as the Address in the FD 258 form . Again, should i put in my US address or the Indian address here ?

3. In the FD 258 Fingerprint form, do we need to put the Employer & Address or can we leave it blank ?

4. Does the agency accepts Discover or just Visa / Mastercard ?

Thank you.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am applying for FBI US PCC and have a few questions if any one can help -

1. What to put as the Applicant Home Address in the application form . I am on a work permit in US . So, should i put in my US address or the Indian address here ?

2. What to put as the Address in the FD 258 form . Again, should i put in my US address or the Indian address here ?

3. In the FD 258 Fingerprint form, do we need to put the Employer & Address or can we leave it blank ?

4. Does the agency accepts Discover or just Visa / Mastercard ?

Thank you.
I paid using Discover card. You should be fine in that regard.