+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
One of our two charges still hasn't come through. If it doesn't show up today I may have to call tomorrow and see what's going on.

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am currently residing in NewJersey, US (on H1b) and in the process of creating a Express entry profile. I do have the following questions regarding the FBI PCC process.
1. Is there any specific Police department that would take care of the Fingerprinting process. Or Can I walk into any Police station / Sheriff office and request for Fingerprinting.
2. Do the Police send the Fingerprints to the FBI or I need to mail it to FBI address.
3. Since I am on H1B (non immigrant), I might not be able to move through the channeler or 3rd party Agency . Please confirm if my understanding is correct.
1. Some police stations do only in their jurisdiction, you should call and take appointment.
2. They will take fingerprint only, you need to mail it to FBI, some police station may not have fd-258 fingerprint card, you can order it from Amazon or take a print on A4 size paper.
3. Channeler service is for us citizen and green card holders, call them and see if they can process yours, I have seen where they did and cases where they denied.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question on one of the fields in the FBI-PCC application form. In the "Mail Results to Address" section there is a field called "ATTN"
here I am mentioned my wife's name as Last Name and then First Name. When I got my FBI-PCC the page which shows the FBI logo and the mailing address below my name was mentioned as First Name and then Last Name as Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao. My name was followed by the Mailing Address. My question is since I wrote my wife's name in the ATTN field as Last Name and then First name, will it appear like that instead of the opposite. Or will FBI PCC use the Last Name and First Name mentioned in the Applicant Information Section of the Application form and the
FD-258 card when printing the name in the first page( FBI Logo page) and the FBI Result Page. I have mentioned the Last and First names correctly in the Application form and the FD-258 cards.

Your replies will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao

gotero89

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I submitted my application with an LOE for FBI report. Today I got response from FBI that my report will be mailed tomorrow. Can I provide CIC with my FBI Report as soon as I receive it, and if so, how do I do this? Do I raise a CSE? Thanks for your help!

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I submitted my application with an LOE for FBI report. Today I got response from FBI that my report will be mailed tomorrow. Can I provide CIC with my FBI Report as soon as I receive it, and if so, how do I do this? Do I raise a CSE? Thanks for your help!
Hi

Congrats and raise CSE. Did by any chance you asked which application are being opened and processed.

Thanks

gotero89

Aug 21, 2017
Hi

Congrats and raise CSE. Did by any chance you asked which application are being opened and processed.

Thanks
Thanks for the response! I asked them when they are sending report. They received my application on June 15th and they will be mailing report on September 8, 2017 so they have like a 3 month gap between receiving and sending out report. When did they receive yours?

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks for the response! I asked them when they are sending report. They received my application on June 15th and they will be mailing report on September 8, 2017 so they have like a 3 month gap between receiving and sending out report. When did they receive yours?
Mine was received on 17th July.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
got this email from fbi just now

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 06/28/2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Reactions: JacJ2017

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
I called yesterday to check on the charges for our reports and both had gone through fine (my bank just wasn't showing one where I had expected it - whoops!). I was told to expect them to be mailed back in about 2 weeks. USPS had delivered them on June 26, for reference.

Reactions: JacJ2017

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
What appears in the PCC is what you write in the FD-258 card. They don't care about ATTN even it is Mr. Batman, it is just related to the mailing process. Good Luck!
Hi eng.ahamdi,,

I wrote the Last and First names correctly in the FD-258 card. So do you mean to say that wherever the the Applicant's name appears it will be as what is written in the FD-258 card?. And they will print the name with First name first and Last Name last?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
Guys- I see that my credit card was charged on Aug 24th for an application delivered on June 14th.. I am based out of US and yet to receive the letter... want to check if anyone received the FBI letter who applied near these dates.. thanks

bbbusa

Jul 27, 2017
Guys- I see that my credit card was charged on Aug 24th for an application delivered on June 14th.. I am based out of US and yet to receive the letter... want to check if anyone received the FBI letter who applied near these dates.. thanks
I haven't received mine either. Delivered June 12, card also charged August 24. Mailing address in Massachusetts.

Reactions: nilsen21

itachiuchiha

May 4, 2017
My card was charged on Aug 23 , still didn't receive address is seattle

Reactions: nilsen21

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
This quote is from the FBI website:
The name on your response letter will match the name indicated on the fingerprint card.
Hi eng.ahamdi,

The Applicant name appears at three different places. First time on the First Page or FBI Logo page were the Applicant Name is followed by the mailing address that was entered in the Application form. Second and Third time on the Result page or second page. Does the above statement mean that at all these three places the name will match the name on the finger print card?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Parshwa007

Jul 30, 2017
My visit to USA
22 May 2009 to 21 November 2009 on B1/B2

- do I need to apply for pcc? Visa was for 6 months and I left the country before duration ended.

Cic ITA acceptance deadline 1st November 2017

- if I apply for FBI pcc, I don't think I'll get it before the deadline. Can I include a cover letter stating awaiting pcc from. FBI? Or decline invitation and come back in pool and only accept after pcc.

CRS 453