+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

degm

May 31, 2017

pavel2017

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been tracking the last two weeks of processing (the packages they are opening) and it appears to be on a daily basis excluding saturday and sunday. I'm using this tracker to estimate when they'll open my package and I'll keep updating it every day. If anyone is interested here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1095Mh3XJraHHknE8xgkPrTq10loTD0Ud8MVO2BhZd7c/edit?usp=sharing
r these package opening dates or processing dates or mailing dates?

Someone said thy were opening 22nd may today and probably processing 16-17th today.

Reactions: bubbles26

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
I don't mean to be rude with the following, here it is though,
I guess nobody cares if one package was delivered on X date or a credit card was charged on another date. The important thing here is what CIC would do if a PCC is not submitted on time regarding a LOE has been sent including copy of the application, proof of payment, waybill, etc. It is already confirmed that FBI is taking up to 12 weeks (3 months) to send the certificate, and CIC is aware about this, so, will CIC be able to give an extension to those who have not submitted the FBI certificate and the deadline is reached? What should we wait in an scenario like this?.
Once again, the intention is not to be rude or disrespectful.
Thanks and good luck!

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I don't mean to be rude with the following, here it is though,
I guess nobody cares if one package was delivered on X date or a credit card was charged on another date. The important thing here is what CIC would do if a PCC is not submitted on time regarding a LOE has been sent including copy of the application, proof of payment, waybill, etc. It is already confirmed that FBI is taking up to 12 weeks (3 months) to send the certificate, and CIC is aware about this, so, will CIC be able to give an extension to those who have not submitted the FBI certificate and the deadline is reached? What should we wait in an scenario like this?.
Once again, the intention is not to be rude or disrespectful.
Thanks and good luck!
The CIC will probably accept an LOE but it depends on how long you still need to wait though

If you are at the end of your 6 month window and then only apply they'll probably refuse.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Has anyone contacted FBI to check what packages they are now processing/opening? Thank you!

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Has anyone contacted FBI to check what packages they are now processing/opening? Thank you!
Got their reply around 20 minutes ago. "According to the FBI's records, your request was received on 05/22/2017 and is currently in process. We are finishing mail received on 05/15/2017. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed."

Reactions: Umidjon90

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
How early in the process can we start FBI PCC. Can we start it before we receive ITA or is there a requirement to start the process only after receipt of ITA? What are the consequences if someone starts the process even before getting an ITA.

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
How early in the process can we start FBI PCC. Can we start it before we receive ITA or is there a requirement to start the process only after receipt of ITA? What are the consequences if someone starts the process even before getting an ITA.
You can start it before ITA. Infact if you are sure that you would get an ITA soon , then should start it right away as it takes 3 months. It will be touch and go after you get an ITA as you have 90 days to complete your application.

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
You can start it before ITA. Infact if you are sure that you would get an ITA soon , then should start it right away as it takes 3 months. It will be touch and go after you get an ITA as you have 90 days to complete your application.
I have not submitted my EE profile yet. Waiting for the ECA. I should have somewhere between 450 - 460 points. Is it advisable to start the FBI PCC process right away? Does it have any bearing on the landing date?