+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
You will get an ITA nest draw. Go ahead an apply for FBI PCC ASAP. make sure yous end multiple prints and also tracking for your mail.
I would suggest you atleast create your EE profile at first. But for that you need to have your ECA in order to accurately calculate your points.
Nevertheless you can still go for FBI PCC if you are sure that your ECA will be done in a few weeks and you would be able to create your EE profile before the next draw. I believe FBI PCC is valid for 6 months , not sure though.

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Call them and find out. Declined card, unsigned forms , etc could be the reason. Was your card charged yet?
if you sent a money order, the only way you would know is by calling them
Yep...I sent money order. Will call monday. It's being delivered to a united states address.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delighted to share that my epopee on FBI PCC is over.
Package delivered to FBI -- May 9th;
Card charged -- July 25th;
Finished processing -- July 27th;
Report delivered to a US address -- August 4th.

I took 2 sets of my fingerprints at local police department and another 2 sets at home using ink. All fingerprints were on A4 format regular paper. I'd advise not to rely on police department too much, especially if you believe that they don't have much experience with taking fingerprints for FBI.

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Delighted to share that my epopee on FBI PCC is over.
Package delivered to FBI -- May 9th;
Card charged -- July 25th;
Finished processing -- July 27th;
Report delivered to a US address -- August 4th.

I took 2 sets of my fingerprints at local police department and another 2 sets at home using ink. All fingerprints were on A4 format regular paper. I'd advise not to rely on police department too much, especially if you believe that they don't have much experience with taking fingerprints for FBI.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. If you don't mind can you please share in which state did you received your PCC?

Reactions: progression

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Anyone here from West coast, already received the PCC. Please share how long it took for you to receive it in the mail delivery from FBI, once they posted it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I don't mean to be rude with the following, here it is though,
I guess nobody cares if one package was delivered on X date or a credit card was charged on another date. The important thing here is what CIC would do if a PCC is not submitted on time regarding a LOE has been sent including copy of the application, proof of payment, waybill, etc. It is already confirmed that FBI is taking up to 12 weeks (3 months) to send the certificate, and CIC is aware about this, so, will CIC be able to give an extension to those who have not submitted the FBI certificate and the deadline is reached? What should we wait in an scenario like this?.
Once again, the intention is not to be rude or disrespectful.
Thanks and good luck!
If you provide proper proof and a LOE, CIC will give you an extension of 60 days to submit your PCC. They are very well aware of this issue. I have personally seen a lot of people doing this and getting the extension. The key is to provide the proof and explain it.