+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
To all my friends from USA who got ITA on May 31st- What are you guys planning on the FBI PCC? Just received a note from FBI office that they are now processing applications dated 05/18... To get past May 31st applications it might take them another 4 weeks... not sure what to do on this as we will hit the 90day mark by end of August... any thoughts??
I got my ITA on May 26 and have a deadline of August 25. My package was delivered on May 24. Hope to get my report in time in Orlando, Florida. If not I am planning to use LOE and submit my docs. If your application was delivered on May 31 and you have a US delivery address, I think you can reasonably hope to get it in time.

Last edited:

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
To all my friends from USA who got ITA on May 31st- What are you guys planning on the FBI PCC? Just received a note from FBI office that they are now processing applications dated 05/18... To get past May 31st applications it might take them another 4 weeks... not sure what to do on this as we will hit the 90day mark by end of August... any thoughts??
Hey bro,
I think we need to wait till last week and then submit our application with LOE asking for extension.

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
I'm from British Columbia.
Once they received the package I sent with my prints etc. I received the FBI PCC the very next day in an email.

I believe the process is the very same with the regular FBI services i.e. you have to mail your prints along with the application form, color copy of two government issued IDs and a credit card authorization form for them to charge for the service. Just call them for all instructions.
Yes I called them and took the info, so when is your deadline to submit the application?

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Just called the FBI. They are processing packages they received on May 15 and opening May 22 applications.
Thanks for the update. They were opening May 19th packages yesterday and today they are opening May 22nd, I am wondering what about the applications received over the weekend. As mine was on May 20th which was Saturday.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thanks for the update. They were opening May 19th packages yesterday and today they are opening May 22nd, I am wondering what about the applications received over the weekend. As mine was on May 20th which was Saturday.
I guess on Saturdays they receive only during first half of the day, so there are fewer Saturday applications. So I think they have already opened your package. You can now call or email them to ensure about that.

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi everyone, I've been tracking the last two weeks of processing (the packages they are opening) and it appears to be on a daily basis excluding saturday and sunday. I'm using this tracker to estimate when they'll open my package and I'll keep updating it every day. If anyone is interested here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1095Mh3XJraHHknE8xgkPrTq10loTD0Ud8MVO2BhZd7c/edit?usp=sharing
Great job buddy;). According to your speculation my package will be opened on Monday:).

Reactions: bubbles26