+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
MALLHI said:
Guys!

Has anyone here done self fingerprinting for the FBI PCC D258 form? Also, is it recommended to do it on the hard/heavy card like paper or the normal A4 printing is also accepted?

Also, for those who don't remember their SSN , can they just leave the SSN field? I actually have my SSN but my spouse who was on H4 dependent visa, I don't remember her SSN and we lest US some 12 years ago so its hard for me to re-collect her SSN info.

Please reply!

Thanks!
You can do it on your own but see if you can get professional help first. Contact your local police station and they might help you out. You can take the prints on normal A4 or on a matte finish A4. Avoid using glossy paper. In case you decide to do it own your own, prepare 4-5 sets of prints and send them all along.

SSN is not required if you do not remember it.

For payment, you can use the same credit card.

Good luck!

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Maverick28 said:
You can do it on your own but see if you can get professional help first. Contact your local police station and they might help you out. You can take the prints on normal A4 or on a matte finish A4. Avoid using glossy paper. In case you decide to do it own your own, prepare 4-5 sets of prints and send them all along.

SSN is not required if you do not remember it.

For payment, you can use the same credit card.

Good luck!
Thank you so much bro! That was indeed very helpful.I have just taken a couple fingerprints and i'm not satisfied with them so i guess i should do more and send 4-5 sets each as you recommended.
Can you please confrim if blue ink can be used for FBI fingerprint or does it has to be black ink only?

Many thanks again!

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
Guys i know this has been asked before but need to know if i can send my application and once i received the FBI PCC i mail it to them is that possible? or should i reject the invitation apply for the FBI PCC then wait till i receive it.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
hasan.hadi said:
Guys i know this has been asked before but need to know if i can send my application and once i received the FBI PCC i mail it to them is that possible? or should i reject the invitation apply for the FBI PCC then wait till i receive it.
You can finish uploading other documents while you wait for the FBI Cert. If you don't receive it in 70 days or so, upload a letter of explanation along with proof of delivery to FBI and the credit card charge if you paid with one. If you sent a money order, you maybe able to prove that it was in fact charged, contact the financial institution.

CIC is usually lenient when it comes to the FBI PCC as long as you can prove that you have already applied. You can't mail it to them, you have to raise a CSE and upload the document there.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Wait till the last day (okay may be not the last day but till 85-86th day). There is no guarantee that CIC will accept your proof.
Correct. I waited till the last week and i am glad that I received my PCC on time.

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
arrayofhope said:
You can finish uploading other documents while you wait for the FBI Cert. If you don't receive it in 70 days or so, upload a letter of explanation along with proof of delivery to FBI and the credit card charge if you paid with one. If you sent a money order, you maybe able to prove that it was in fact charged, contact the financial institution.

CIC is usually lenient when it comes to the FBI PCC as long as you can prove that you have already applied. You can't mail it to them, you have to raise a CSE and upload the document there.
Thank for the info, the issue here is i received my ITA in 12 April and i haven't yet send my application to FBI yet, i am considering rejecting my ITA so i can buy my self some time with this PCC.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hasan.hadi said:
Thank for the info, the issue here is i received my ITA in 12 April and i haven't yet send my application to FBI yet, i am considering rejecting my ITA so i can buy my self some time with this PCC.
FBI is taking on an avg 55-60 days, after receiving your package, to complete the requests. You should hurry up and send your fingerprints and application form. If you have a friend in US, give their mailing address so that they can receive the report and send it to you. This will be much faster. And I think you might get it just in time for your eAPR submission deadline.

Hurry up!

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi All,

My credit card was debited on 17 April. Just wanted know from your experience , will there be any courier tracking number that I can get from FBI?
Thanks

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Sent out my application on saturday 22nd. I'm told by Fedex that it will reach there by Tuesday 25th. Lets see how long it takes to get this done :)

Btw, I have done the fingerprinting by myself. I hope it gets accepted :eek:

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Fingerprints delivered on 1 March 2017. Credit card charged on 17 April 2017. Identity history check was completed and sent by post on 24 April 2017.

As of 24 April 2017, they are opening mail received on 3 March 2017.

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Tatya_Vinchu said:
No tracking number.
Actually , I am in office the entire day and no one at home to receive the courier. hence not sure how would the packet be delivered. Which courier service do they commonly use; just to gather some sense if they would call before delivery.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
singsand said:
Actually , I am in office the entire day and no one at home to receive the courier. hence not sure how would the packet be delivered. Which courier service do they commonly use; just to gather some sense if they would call before delivery.
It will be sent by regular mail - US Postal Service - so no delivery or tracking number - depends on how long India Post takes to deliver.

If you have any friend in the US provide their address for faster delivery (3 to 4 days max) and then have it scanned and sent to you