+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Nian427 said:
Thanks for your prompt reply. I did that, I called the local Sherrif office and they said they dont do fingerprinting and gave me a number of some fingerprinting agency. The agency said, we dont do it for FBI processing! :eek:

Am I doing something wrong here ?
What about your local PD? Try asking them. I did my fingerprints in India but my friends went to the Sheriff's office and got it done.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
You guys can track the progress here:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/us/trackers/fbi-summary-check-tracker

Seems like Feb 28th applications are being processed today and their CC being charged.

Imuser85

Apr 14, 2017
I had sent my application on 6th Feb and FBI received it on 8th Feb. They confirmed that the application has been processed and letter has been mailed out on 28th March. Its 14th April today and I have still not received it. I am in India and they said that they would need to wait 4 weeks before they can send me a duplicate letter. Now my question to the senior members of this forum is, can the address be different (within united states) when I request them for the letter to be re-sent? Also, what is the process to ask them to re-send me a copy of the letter?

Thanks!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Panwar01987 said:
Any updates guys .. till which dates the applications are being processed..
According to the below link, they are opening packets received around 27th Feb.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/us/trackers/fbi-summary-check-tracker

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Imuser85 said:
I had sent my application on 6th Feb and FBI received it on 8th Feb. They confirmed that the application has been processed and letter has been mailed out on 28th March. Its 14th April today and I have still not received it. I am in India and they said that they would need to wait 4 weeks before they can send me a duplicate letter. Now my question to the senior members of this forum is, can the address be different (within united states) when I request them for the letter to be re-sent? Also, what is the process to ask them to re-send me a copy of the letter?

Thanks!
I suggest you mail or call them and check...as far as I know, the mailing process is automated and hence they may be able to change the address only before processing...

If you email them and get a response, you at least will have a mail thread that you can provide CIC with to let them know that you will receive it soon.

Here are the contact details -
Identity@ic.fbi.gov
+1-304-625-5590

shl615

Mar 16, 2017
Exactly the same as the previous post (Delivery 3/1 CC charged 5 minutes ago). I updated my cased on the tracker as well. Hope it comes soon!

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hi there,

do you know if I should inform FBI that I changed my phone number and if yes - how?

I also would like to know how they inform that the status of the report? Email or phone?

sandeepn

Mar 14, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
As per the tracker, they are processing packets delivered on 1st March.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Botinok said:
Hi there,

do you know if I should inform FBI that I changed my phone number and if yes - how?

I also would like to know how they inform that the status of the report? Email or phone?
No need to inform about phone number change.

They do not inform you about anything. They just send the report out. You can email/call them to know the status of your application once your Credit Card is charged.

Botinok

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Maverick28 said:
No need to inform about phone number change.

They do not inform you about anything. They just send the report out. You can email/call them to know the status of your application once your Credit Card is charged.
thanks!

Yes, it was charged yesterday

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Botinok said:
thanks!

Yes, it was charged yesterday
Your report will be processed in 2-3 days and the report will be mailed out within a week. You can send them an email and get the exact dates too. Mention your last name, first name and DOB in the email.

Good luck!

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
mdeep83 said:
I suggest you mail or call them and check...as far as I know, the mailing process is automated and hence they may be able to change the address only before processing...

If you email them and get a response, you at least will have a mail thread that you can provide CIC with to let them know that you will receive it soon.

Here are the contact details -
Identity@ic.fbi.gov
+1-304-625-5590
mine was delivered in the second week of March.. I would like to request a change in the address.. do you know what are the details that needs to be included in the mail for easy identification of the package? are there any mandatory details that needs to be included in the mail