+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ashv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
So we just fill FD-258 card and add fingerprints and send the details to FBI at West Virginia?

How to send this stuffs to them? Also i am in US on Work permit and didnt even start my EE profile. Applying and getting FBI PCC before having ITA is good idea?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi guys,

just an update on what happened to ours:

delivered to their office: Feb 17
send a new creditcard form: April 7
Creditcard billed: April 18

I hope we get it soon!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ashv said:
So we just fill FD-258 card and add fingerprints and send the details to FBI at West Virginia?

How to send this stuffs to them? Also i am in US on Work permit and didnt even start my EE profile. Applying and getting FBI PCC before having ITA is good idea?
Use a courier service with a tracking option. USPS, FedEx or UPS will do. You can apply for FBI PCC before ITA.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
Maverick28 said:
Use a courier service with a tracking option. USPS, FedEx or UPS will do. You can apply for FBI PCC before ITA.
Hi Maverick28 could you please let me know what are the details that needs to be included when we mail FBI

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manylivesmanymasters said:
mine was delivered in the second week of March.. I would like to request a change in the address.. do you know what are the details that needs to be included in the mail for easy identification of the package? are there any mandatory details that needs to be included in the mail
Hi, there is a form to update your delivery address. You need to fill that and can send a soft copy of that or fax them on the number given. Form is available on the FBI site. You don't need to write any such mail as they don't entertain the request if form is not attached in the email.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
lucky07 said:
Hi, there is a form to update your delivery address. You need to fill that and can send a soft copy of that or fax them on the number given. Form is available on the FBI site. You don't need to write any such mail as they don't entertain the request if form is not attached in the email.
Thanks a lot . +1 to you

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi guys!

I'm in Pakistan and want to apply for My US PCC. Is it recommended to fingerprint yourself and send the form directly to FBI? I don't wanna take any risks with wrong fingerprints since the processing time is so long. What do you guys suggest? Or should I do it myself and send it to them through FedEx?

email.6633

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Should we wait for the FBI PCC, upload and submit? Or can we go ahead and submit the e-APR by showing the proof that we have applied for FBI PCC? And when later it comes, can we send it? What are you guys doing/

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
MALLHI said:
Hi guys!

I'm in Pakistan and want to apply for My US PCC. Is it recommended to fingerprint yourself and send the form directly to FBI? I don't wanna take any risks with wrong fingerprints since the processing time is so long. What do you guys suggest? Or should I do it myself and send it to them through FedEx?
You can check with your local police station or forensic department. They might do it for you.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
email.6633 said:
Should we wait for the FBI PCC, upload and submit? Or can we go ahead and submit the e-APR by showing the proof that we have applied for FBI PCC? And when later it comes, can we send it? What are you guys doing/
Wait till the last day (okay may be not the last day but till 85-86th day). There is no guarantee that CIC will accept your proof.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Guys!

Has anyone here done self fingerprinting for the FBI PCC D258 form? Also, is it recommended to do it on the hard/heavy card like paper or the normal A4 printing is also accepted?

Also, for those who don't remember their SSN , can they just leave the SSN field? I actually have my SSN but my spouse who was on H4 dependent visa, I don't remember her SSN and we lest US some 12 years ago so its hard for me to re-collect her SSN info.

Please reply!

Thanks!

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Also, since I will be doing it for me ad my wife (2 applicants). Can I use my credit card for my wife's processing fee for fingerprints ? Is one Credit card form enough or we need to sign and send two?