+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Hi,

Package delivered - 20-Jan-2017
CC Charged - 17-Feb-2017

Called the FBI today. They are processing the packets received on 23-Jan, so she said mine if the prints were good should have gone thru. She checked my report and told me that my report was successfully processed yesterday 05-Mar-2017 and they typically ship it out in 2 biz days i.e. 07-Mar-2017. She then said since I am on the phone she would like to confirm the shipping address. I confirmed the same. She told me to look out for a large gold envelope. She then told me they are in WV and from there to my ship to address in GA should be around 4-5 days.

Just to be double sure I asked the lady if by successfully she meant that my fingerprints were good and report is good. She said yes.

So unless something goes horribly wrong I should get my report delivered to the shipping address by Tuesday tops.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi hitesh0414,

Is anything in colour in the FBI PCC like the signature or stamp/seal?. Hope B&W FBI PCC is no issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Nothing in colour. Everything black.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Minx said:
Hi all,

I Fed Ex'd my PCC to the US today, 6 March. Estimated by courier to be delivered by 8 March.
Reading the forums, I realise I should have addressed the PCC to my aunts address in the US. Despite
the FBI working within faster timelines - Id rather be cautious.

I will wait for the package to be delivered before emailing an updated form with alternate address
as seems they take 1 month to open the package. Is the email identity@ic.fbi.gov?

Or liaison@leo.gov?

HELP ANYONE?

Thank you all.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
ankushskapoor said:
Hi,

Package delivered - 20-Jan-2017
CC Charged - 17-Feb-2017

Called the FBI today. They are processing the packets received on 23-Jan, so she said mine if the prints were good should have gone thru. She checked my report and told me that my report was successfully processed yesterday 05-Mar-2017 and they typically ship it out in 2 biz days i.e. 07-Mar-2017. She then said since I am on the phone she would like to confirm the shipping address. I confirmed the same. She told me to look out for a large gold envelope. She then told me they are in WV and from there to my ship to address in GA should be around 4-5 days.

Just to be double sure I asked the lady if by successfully she meant that my fingerprints were good and report is good. She said yes.

So unless something goes horribly wrong I should get my report delivered to the shipping address by Tuesday tops.
Very Good Ankush. Any idea when Feb 6th applications will be opened, mine was received on this day.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Very Good Ankush. Any idea when Feb 6th applications will be opened, mine was received on this day.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Approximately,
It will be opened (charged) after a month from the day they receive it. 10 days later it will be processed. 2-3 days later PCC will be mailed out and you will receive it after 1-2 weeks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I sent an email and got response in one hour. Looks like mine and my spouse applications were successfully processed.
The rep didn't mention anything specifically about fingerprints.. I will have to see the report for final confirmation! It would be mailed out tomorrow.

So my time lines are:

Received date as per USPS: 17-Jan-2017
Received date as per FBI: 18-Jan-2017
CC Charge: 17-Feb-2017
Report run: 5-Mar-2017

apz

Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys
Me and wife both applied for FBI PCC. Our credit cards were charged on Feb 14th and Feb 15th respectively. I received mine on March 4th but haven't received my wife's yet. I was wondering how can I get in touch with FBI and ask about the status of her PCC. I read in other messages here that people have contacted FBI to know the status, what would be the best number to do that. Also, should I wait a couple of days and see if we get the PCC or should just go ahead and call them?

Thanks

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
apz said:
Hi guys
Me and wife both applied for FBI PCC. Our credit cards were charged on Feb 14th and Feb 15th respectively. I received mine on March 4th but haven't received my wife's yet. I was wondering how can I get in touch with FBI and ask about the status of her PCC. I read in other messages here that people have contacted FBI to know the status, what would be the best number to do that. Also, should I wait a couple of days and see if we get the PCC or should just go ahead and call them?

Thanks
Did you send them in same packet or different packet? You can give a day or two and see if the report comes up. You can email to this id and ask for status - identity@ic.fbi.gov. I felt it was better than calling as the rep can see the first/last names and date of birth clearly over email.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
DEEPCUR said:
I sent an email and got response in one hour. Looks like mine and my spouse applications were successfully processed.
The rep didn't mention anything specifically about fingerprints.. I will have to see the report for final confirmation! It would be mailed out tomorrow.

So my time lines are:

Received date as per USPS: 17-Jan-2017
Received date as per FBI: 18-Jan-2017
CC Charge: 17-Feb-2017
Report run: 5-Mar-2017
Hi ,deepcur, can we send two applications in the same package? Use a jump clip to group the documents?
Also, I have a BoA credit card , can I use the same to pay for my spouse too?

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
pxyarala said:

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
You can take a guesstimate of 17-18 days from today they should be mailed out....

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Manylivesmanymasters said:
Hi ,deepcur, can we send two applications in the same package? Use a jump clip to group the documents?
Also, I have a BoA credit card , can I use the same to pay for my spouse too?
Yes, you can send two applications in one mail. But make sure they are signed by the concerned person. In the payment form, just choose 2 * 18 for payment. Yes, you can use BOA credit card for payment. I used the same.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi All,
Is it really possible to change the delivery address ?

Thanks