+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
mayurluis said:
How long do you think the PCC takes to be delivered to India?
When I called they said they had couriered it on the Feb 17. I still haven't received it.
Is it time for me to panic???
You should get it in the upcoming week.. if not, then you can look at options.

sam1989

Jan 13, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but where do I get digital fingerprints done in the US for the PCC? i went to UPS and Identogo and they only do ink.

Is there any center that takes digital fingerprints and put them on the fingerprint card in the US?

Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sam1989 said:
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but where do I get digital fingerprints done in the US for the PCC? i went to UPS and Identogo and they only do ink.

Is there any center that takes digital fingerprints and put them on the fingerprint card in the US?

Thank you
i've heard someone doing it in police station in Australia.. but not US. However, worth going to nearest police station and asking there.

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
sam1989 said:

Thank you
Yes i don't think digital fingerprint is accepted OR asked by FBI.
Using black ink fingerprints is the norm. I did it in Canada using and got a FBI clearance.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
sam1989 said:

Thank you
Police stations or other local law enforcement could help you with digital fingerprints

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
last_try said:
You should get it in the upcoming week.. if not, then you can look at options.
Hello last_try,
Could you please elaborate on what options are available.

I have a similar situation where FBI confirmed that PCC has been shipped month ago but, hasn't been delivered to me, making me nervous because of approaching deadline

Thanks.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit282 said:
Hello last_try,
Could you please elaborate on what options are available.

I have a similar situation where FBI confirmed that PCC has been shipped month ago but, hasn't been delivered to me, making me nervous because of approaching deadline

Thanks.
By options I think he means you should submit proof of PCC application with your PR application and when you receive your PCC then upload that later.

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
mukulabd said:
By options I think he means you should submit proof of PCC application with your PR application and when you receive your PCC then upload that later.
Thanks!

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know of ways to expedite the FBI PCC process? I have talked to a consultant in India who claims to offer a expedited FBI PCC where you get the reports via email in 10-14 days..for a hefty sum ofcourse..

Immigration consultant says they have successfully processed cases with these PCCs. I am not a US citizen, lived there for more than 12 years on student and work visas...

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
thatRossMBA said:
Does anyone know of ways to expedite the FBI PCC process? I have talked to a consultant in India who claims to offer a expedited FBI PCC where you get the reports via email in 10-14 days..for a hefty sum ofcourse..

Immigration consultant says they have successfully processed cases with these PCCs. I am not a US citizen, lived there for more than 12 years on student and work visas...
Hi thatRossMBA,

Please donot use this expedited process. The FBI PCC that you get through this process will show copy text everywhere and if you submit you will surely get a rejection from IRCC. Even if it takes time go with the slow process only. IRCC has been very generous in giving extensions to submit to your FBI PCC.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Friends and Colleagues,

I wanted to know if the FBI PCC you are getting is in colour or black and white. I have seen some body writing on this thread that his/her FBI PCC was in black and white. Any issues if it is black and white as long it is original and does not show copy text in the back ground?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Friends and Colleagues,

I wanted to know if the FBI PCC you are getting is in colour or black and white. I have seen some body writing on this thread that his/her FBI PCC was in black and white. Any issues if it is black and white as long it is original and does not show copy text in the back ground?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
It was me. I got black and white FBI PCC. I have submitted the same to CIC. It is written on FBI website that they print on stand white paper.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
hitesh0414 said:
It was me. I got black and white FBI PCC. I have submitted the same to CIC. It is written on FBI website that they print on stand white paper.
Hi hitesh0414,

Is anything in colour in the FBI PCC like the signature or stamp/seal?. Hope B&W FBI PCC is no issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,

I Fed Ex'd my PCC to the US today, 6 March. Estimated by courier to be delivered by 8 March.
Reading the forums, I realise I should have addressed the PCC to my aunts address in the US. Despite
the FBI working within faster timelines - Id rather be cautious.

I will wait for the package to be delivered before emailing an updated form with alternate address
as seems they take 1 month to open the package. Is the email identity@ic.fbi.gov?

Or liaison@leo.gov?

Thank you all.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Have sent my application via DHL.. Still waiting to deliver. DHL picked up shipment on 2nd Mar @ 1 PM from Bangalore, India. Expected to deliver by 8th Mar and then real wait time starts..