+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had a weird conversation with Customer service.
They said the package had been received on March 2, but they have not yet processed my file yet. I advised that my card was charged already and asked if it is possible to find out if fingerprints are ok to process. She replied I dont know, the file was not yet touched. I asked when can I call back to find it out. She said whenever you want!

Ok :)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
kulyoma said:
They said the package had been received on March 2, but they have not yet processed my file yet. I advised that my card was charged already and asked if it is possible to find out if fingerprints are ok to process. She replied I dont know, the file was not yet touched. I asked when can I call back to find it out. She said whenever you want!

Sounds like someone who simply hadn't woken up yet :p

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:

It is possible. The first step I believe they do after opening your package is charge your credit card as quality of your prints is irrelevant to this process. If your prints are good or bad the card will be charged. After that probably another team works on your fingerprints like quality check and entering it into their database and searching for history. Later the results are printed and dispatched by another team.

It is all my guess about their process and I do not work for FBI :p

I would suggest you to call FBI around 4 PM EST.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I finally sorted things out. Called them again, yesterday. The lady advised that my report was mailed to me yesterday, in the morning. She reconfirmed the fingerprints were ok to process. My friend in the US will receive it this week, and will send to me the scan.
To summarize: package received 2 March, card charged 19 May, report mailed 23 May. 12 weeks in total.

The funniest thing is that I don't even have an AOR from OINP yet :)

ameetv82

Feb 8, 2016
Hi,

Just to give you guys my timeline.
Package rcvd. - 29th Feb, 2016
Card charged - 16th May, 2016
Report rcvd (in USA) - 24th May, 2016

Now just waiting for invite.

Hope this helps others.

Cheers

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameetv82 said:
Hi,

Just to give you guys my timeline.
Package rcvd. - 29th Feb, 2016
Card charged - 16th May, 2016
Report rcvd (in USA) - 24th May, 2016

Now just waiting for invite.

Hope this helps others.

Cheers
Hi Ameet,

I am afraid your pcc will be invalid after 3 months unless you get ITA soon. Whats your score btw?

Thanks,
Vishal

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalnmodi said:
Hi Ameet,

I am afraid your pcc will be invalid after 3 months unless you get ITA soon. Whats your score btw?

Thanks,
Vishal
The certificate does not have a validity deadline if you live outside the country:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

Deepak singh

Jan 29, 2016
Hi, My report was dispatched on 7th may by them still not received by me(mumbai).
Anyone has a idea how much time it usually takes.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Processing March 9 today.

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
Guys, I have asked for FBI PCC which was received on April 11. However, my deadline for ITA is June 6. I am wondering when submit my application with a LOE for FBI PCC, do I get an AOR or do I get the AOR after submitting the FBI PCC? Also, I hope that it won't take for me to receive the FBI PCC all of 2 months of extension - do I receive the AOR immediately after the submission of FBI PCC?
Thanks!

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Going by 2016 said:
Guys, I have asked for FBI PCC which was received on April 11. However, my deadline for ITA is June 6. I am wondering when submit my application with a LOE for FBI PCC, do I get an AOR or do I get the AOR after submitting the FBI PCC? Also, I hope that it won't take for me to receive the FBI PCC all of 2 months of extension - do I receive the AOR immediately after the submission of FBI PCC?
Thanks!
For my case, I submitted about 3 days to my deadline with the LOE. You get AOR immediately upon submission, it doesn't matter if your application is not complete with the required documents. I got my AOR few minutes after I submitted. 13 days after AOR, my medical was passed and the same day FBI was requested to be submitted in 60days (not from AOR but 13 days post AOR). That being said, the request is usually received after a review of your application/documents submitted has been done, this can be few days to few weeks post AOR. An upload button is created in your application that you use to upload your FBI report. If for some reasons, 60 days deadline cannot be met, you have to request for an extension before the 60 days expire. They usually give extension if you have evidence of the delay. CIC understands FBI takes a lot of time.
No other AOR is received after you submit your FBI report, you only receive it once when you submit your application initially.

Good luck!

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
mamaJM said:
For my case, I submitted about 3 days to my deadline with the LOE. You get AOR immediately upon submission, it doesn't matter if your application is not complete with the required documents. I got my AOR few minutes after I submitted. 13 days after AOR, my medical was passed and the same day FBI was requested to be submitted in 60days (not from AOR but 13 days post AOR). That being said, the request is usually received after a review of your application/documents submitted has been done, this can be few days to few weeks post AOR. An upload button is created in your application that you use to upload your FBI report. If for some reasons, 60 days deadline cannot be met, you have to request for an extension before the 60 days expire. They usually give extension if you have evidence of the delay. CIC understands FBI takes a lot of time.
No other AOR is received after you submit your FBI report, you only receive it once when you submit your application initially.

Good luck!
Thank you so much, mamaJM, for the prompt response. Good luck to you too. :)

ukaz007

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got our card charged yesterday. The package was delivered on March 9th.

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
Hi, i applied during february 2016 and my card was charged a week ago and the transaction failed. My provincial nomination expires next month. Should i send another application form with updated credit card (last one had OTP setting and i think thats why it failed) ? Any help is appreciated