+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I think that office receive deliveries on a specific date. Find out from your courier. When i sent mine, it said forwarded for delivery and I noticed it only got delivered on the following Wednesday. I had also sent a previous package and noticed same.
Hi everyone, how do you send items to FBI for clearance? I sent my package last week and when I tracked it today, it says "delivery attempted" -
Your item arrived at the CLARKSBURG, WV 26301 post office at 12:19 pm on August 29, 2017 and is ready for pickup.

I am confused. Any ideas?
ink

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
They only received packages in Wednesdays at their office. No matter the day it arrives, it will only be picked up by Wednesday....

ill
This is not true, at least for USPS. I have one delivered on Wednesday and another one delivered on Friday. Both sent through USPS.

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Mine arrived on Tuesday and was delivered on Wednesday.
Was it for express shipping or just standard shipping? Just curious because I sent mine priority overnight via USPS and it was delivered and signed for on Tuesday Aug 1st.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Was it for express shipping or just standard shipping? Just curious because I sent mine priority overnight via USPS and it was delivered and signed for on Tuesday Aug 1st.
Hi, kynno! Mine was sent via EMS (http://www.ems.post/). I am in Europe and I sent the package last Wednesday (24.08) and it was delivered this Wednesday (30.08). Actually, it arrived in Clarksburg PO on Tuesday and was picked up on Wednesday.

Reactions: JacJ2017

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hi, kynno! Mine was sent via EMS (http://www.ems.post/). I am in Europe and I sent the package last Wednesday (24.08) and it was delivered this Wednesday (30.08). Actually, it arrived in Clarksburg PO on Tuesday and was picked up on Wednesday.
Hi Bellissima! Then that would make more sense. It's possible that depending on the carriers, they might have specific days for pick ups. With USPS I think they might have their own mailroom so delivery is done same day.

Reactions: JacJ2017

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Finally received FBI PCC today.
Delivered 6/7
Card charged 8/21
Result ready 8/26 (yes, seems FBI also work on Saturday)
Mailed out 8/29
Received 8/31

Reactions: 000111222

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
My application was delivered to FBI on 15th June but credit card was charged yesterday.

I understand that FBI PCC becomes invalid if I enter US after receiving it. How about a layover at one of the airports while traveling to another country?
Hello Is that true?
My FBI PCC is going to get delivered in a week and I am planning to travel to India in Sep and return in Oct to US. So does that mean my FBI PCC is not going to be valid?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Well this was my experience twice.....used dhl both times. Package arrived early but only got delivered on the next Wednesday. Also shows awaiting delivery for those days.
This is not true, at least for USPS. I have one delivered on Wednesday and another one delivered on Friday. Both sent through USPS.
his