+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Application submitted:
Self- May 23
Spouse - May 23

CC Charged - Spouse August 4;
Still waiting for my application charge on the credit card

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hi

I sent the documents to FBI through registered post in India and they say that it has reached the USA airport on 26th July and they are not sure of the status after that.

My question is, can i call the FBI office and ask them if they have received my documents? If so, does anyone have the number to which i need to call?

Thanks

Reactions: Uncle Jacob

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi

I sent the documents to FBI through registered post in India and they say that it has reached the USA airport on 26th July and they are not sure of the status after that.

My question is, can i call the FBI office and ask them if they have received my documents? If so, does anyone have the number to which i need to call?

Thanks
Hi,
here is the FBI's number: 1 304 625 55 90 option 3. Try asking, but I am not sure they will confirm this.

Reactions: Zoide and vw@ut033

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi

Thanks
No...they won't know if they have received your documents. That you check through your carrier who mail it

Last edited:

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
If u need them to search about your case....add your name & date of birth when u email them.
Here are my IHS application timeline details:
Application received by FBI on May 22nd, 2017 (Actually it was May 20th the Saturday)
CC charged on August 3rd, 2017

I inquired about the status as on August 10th, 2017 through email, they said your report is ready, will be mailed on August 15th and may take 2-3 weeks in mail delivery. I have deadline to submit PR application on August 16th, so I already submitted it with LOE today with all the required proofs after waiting restlessly for almost 3 months.

According to my experience if you submitted your IHS application to FBI after you received the ITA, then forget about getting that report before your deadline to submit PR application. So plan accordingly as it takes ~15 weeks these days. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Umidjon90

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
My card was charged 8/2 when should I expect my PCC hopefully?
Please how do you use credit card to pay for police report as I onky saw money order on the form I opened. Can you please share with me the website you used?