+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI & STATE fingerprints clearance

hossam68

Jun 28, 2004
Egypt
I lived in the US for 6 years and moved around 6 times around 3 states
now i am back to my country and applying for canadian immigration

is it enough to get FBI fingerprints clearance or i have to get from each state i reside plus FBI?

do any one knows how can I obtain fingerprints clearance from PA, NJ & NY states?

Andrei

Star Member
Jun 27, 2005
Omaha, Nebraska
I was only asked to provide FBI certificate.
Other post information about getting fingerprints and certificates from state authorities, but this is not mentioned in the immigration manual.

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:) The F.B.I. always get their man :lol: so you don't need a certificate from every state. Just where your from, because if you were incarcerated or anything else, it will show up on the computer search..so if you are clean then smile...you r not on candid camera.. :wink:

marimar

Sep 20, 2008
hi there
i have a certificat of selection of Quebec as a skilled worker I need to send an application in Buffalo for the immigration visas that will allow me to enter canada an get the permanent residency. My question is that I was convicted of a misdemeanor offense back in 2001,named petit larceny in the state of virginia(usa) I paid a $250 fine and did 30 hours of community service. will this crime be a ground for inadmissiblity in canada? will i be denied the canadian visas..thanks for you answers