+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Results (mailing address in cover letter)

ngk

Mar 29, 2008
Hi All,

I noted previous discussions regarding the FBI fingerprints, Thanks for that. I need advice on the mailing address on the cover letter for FBI results.

I am going to get fingerprinted from a third party agency from Toronto and send it to states. Do I need to give the Candian consulate, Buffalo as the recipient address??? (my case processing is with Buffalo) If yes, In this case, Do I need to mention my file number on this cover letter? where to mention?

or Can I give my residence address and then forward it to Buffallo?

Please advise.

Why I am asking this is? I wont be knowing whether Consulate received it or not?

I appreciate your valuable time :)

Regards,
Gopal

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ngk said:
Hi All,

I noted previous discussions regarding the FBI fingerprints, Thanks for that. I need advice on the mailing address on the cover letter for FBI results.

I am going to get fingerprinted from a third party agency from Toronto and send it to states. Do I need to give the Candian consulate, Buffalo as the recipient address??? (my case processing is with Buffalo) If yes, In this case, Do I need to mention my file number on this cover letter? where to mention?

or Can I give my residence address and then forward it to Buffallo?

Please advise.

Why I am asking this is? I wont be knowing whether Consulate received it or not?

I appreciate your valuable time :)

Regards,
Gopal
You have the results sent to you and then you forward them to Buffalo.

PMM