PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
anna5, Yesterday at 12:56 PM
Hello Peacekeeper,

First wish you a safe and happy landing......I have a few questions please and I would be very grateful if you could help.

1- FBI
In your signature you are advising to get the FBI PCC even if the stay length is shorter than 6 months.
I wanted to fellow your advice but found it very complicated that part about sending some fingerprint card.
I stayed in USA for 2 months only. So do you think that CIC officer will most likely ask for a US PCC ?
If yes .... do you know how can we do it from Morocco ? I checked on CIC and FBI website ...nothing about where can we give our fingerprints to get fingerprint card that should be sent along with the application.

2-Moroccan PCC
Do you remember please how your Moroccan PCC looks alike ?
I have some worries about mine.
Mine looks like a copy, it is original, still it looks like a copy, all in it is in a black and white and even the signature is in black (signed electronically). It has even written clearly in the back right top corner in arabic the words
نسخة طبق الأصل
I am just worried that CIC agent will take it for a copy and will reject it.

Sorry for being long.
And thanks in advance

more questions please if you have little more time. If not then just answering the 2 previous ones is great favour for which I am very grateful.

3- I have travel stamps for the 10 years in 4 different passports, should I introduce all the 4 passports in the section “passport” or only the new passport must go there (less than 2 years old).

4- I read that even blanck pages of passport should be scanned, is that true ?

5- About travel history. I have many faded stamps of very old travels (2010) for some I can guess the date but for 2 of them I can’t recall the date as both stamps of Exit from Morocco and Entry to the other country are unclear. What to do in this case.

6- About PCC Morocco, I renewed my ID and passport on 2017 in an other country where I was temp resident. I ve returned to Morocco few months back and ddnt change my address on my Moroccan ID and Passport, so in the PCC they mention my old address abroad. Will this make any troubles though in my EE profile I have my present address here in Morocco.

7- About addresses I ve lived in

Did u list ALL the places u ve been to in the last 10 years or only those where u were a temp resident.

Should I list countries where I stayed5/10/21/...../60 days under business or tourist visa as well ?

I have problem to recall all the hotels names asbookings were made by the host institutes.

Peacekeeper87, Today at 12:44 AM
Hi! Hey no worries. We're all here to help each other.

1-Yes, CIC sometimes asks for FBI PCC even if the stay was shorter than 6 months. They have the discretion to request any document they feel is necessary to process your application. Although, you won't be required to provide one at time of submission, because the system won't be generating an upload field. But I advise you to get it. There is a chance you will be requested for one. When you are asked for an additional document, you have around 30 days to provide it. When it comes to FBI PCC, you need to provide fingerprints, and sometimes the FBI rejects them due to poor quality, and you have to submit them again... While the clock is ticking. So it's just safer to get it, and have it ready if needed. Here is the link to get it:

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/

Create an account, print out the FD258 form (link below), buy an ink box like the one they use for stamps (you can find at at your local "papeterie"), and follow instructions.
https://www.edo.cjis.gov/artifacts/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf
You'll have to put your fingerprints yourself on the form, and send them out to the address you'll find in the website. Here's how to put in your fingerprints

I went through the process myself, and don't know anyone who could have done it for me. I just made sure to send around 5 versions of FD258 form, just like they advise you to do.

2-I thought the same thing when I got mine, but submitted it as it is. Worked perfectly fine. They have a database of what each country's PCC should look like. They know it's legit. Don't worry you're good.

3-Only your current valid passport. Scan bio page, any page that has stamps on it, and at least 2 blank pages. You'll never be able to provide scans of 4 passports all while keeping a clear readable scan, as you're limited to a file size of 4MB.

4-No. Just bio page (Mandatory), pages with travel stamps (Mandatory), and at least 2 blank pages (optional). It's completely unnecessary to scan all blank pages.

5-Yeah, annoying how Moroccan customs keep putting stamp over stamp over stamp. :D Don't worry, it's very common, just provide your best guess in the "Travel History" section, and write a line or two in your Letter of Explanation (LOE), saying that you're not 100% sure of the entry or exit dates of that particular trip because stamps are faded, and you are nevertheless providing your best guess.

6-No don't worry. Unlike other countries, Morocco PCC is not address dependent. It's important for some countries (like India), as they list every address you've ever lived in. It's not the case for us. But if you want peace of mind, that's what the Letter of Explanation is for. You can explain that the address mentioned in the PCC and passport is your old address from abroad. No big deal.

7-A business trip, even if it lasted a while, doesn't constitute a change of residency/address. You'll have your address from back home, and that trip will only be mentioned in travel history. Address will remain the same. Don't write a hotel's address for that stay.

shielassi

Feb 19, 2020
Hi Anna,

Hope you are doing well.

Do you know anyone or any office who I can appoint to apply for my PCC from Morocco? I am currently living in Dubai and submitted my application at the Morocco Embassy here in Dubai but 3 months have passed they cannot give any update on its status. If there's someone I can appoint in Morocco, I would be thankful and willing to pay for any amount.

Thank you.