+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI police report USA

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Please tell me all the documents required for getting the police clearance certificate USA. I have them but just want to confirm prior to sending.

In FBI Identity History check form I-783 where it mentions "Mail Results to Address",

What to fill in C/O and ATTN sections?

If anyone has an idea on this, kindly share.
Thanks

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
WISHLAD said:
Please tell me all the documents required for getting the police clearance certificate USA. I have them but just want to confirm prior to sending.

In FBI Identity History check form I-783 where it mentions "Mail Results to Address",

Thanks
I guess it is asking details about the Address where the PCC will be sent back to.
C/O is Care of, for instance it could be the name of the Owner of the Address, and ATTN. could be To the Attention of, i.e. Your Name.
Experienced guys, correct me plz if am wrong!

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
I need some help too:

Dear All, I have a few silly questions in relation to it now,whoever has already requested one, could please help:

FD-258_form : Fingerprint Card
Applicant Information Form
Credit Card Payment Form

1. I printed the FD-258_form on a normal piece of paper, does it needs to be printed on a Card Type paper or Normal Printing Paper, since they are referring to it as "Fingerprint Card." The page layout is not A4 size either!
2. I have lost my SSN card and have forgotten the Social Security Number, though I do have the last 4 digits on one of my American Pay Stub. Though the Applicant Information Form requires only last 4 digits, does the Fingerprint Card requires the full Social Security Number?
3. I dont own a Credit Card though I do have a few Debit Cards, I believe I cant put in Debit Card details, right? Hence can I obtain a money order or certified check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States, from a Bank in India?
4. Finally within the Fingerprint Card, what are OCA or FBI no. just curious ?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
pash_2012 said:
I need some help too:

Dear All, I have a few silly questions in relation to it now,whoever has already requested one, could please help:

FD-258_form : Fingerprint Card
Applicant Information Form
Credit Card Payment Form

1. I printed the FD-258_form on a normal piece of paper, does it needs to be printed on a Card Type paper or Normal Printing Paper, since they are referring to it as "Fingerprint Card." The page layout is not A4 size either!
2. I have lost my SSN card and have forgotten the Social Security Number, though I do have the last 4 digits on one of my American Pay Stub. Though the Applicant Information Form requires only last 4 digits, does the Fingerprint Card requires the full Social Security Number?
3. I dont own a Credit Card though I do have a few Debit Cards, I believe I cant put in Debit Card details, right? Hence can I obtain a money order or certified check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States, from a Bank in India?
4. Finally within the Fingerprint Card, what are OCA or FBI no. just curious ?
1. it has to be on a thick paper may be matte paper. Something on which the fingerprints can stay. You can also get the fingerprints done by scanners.
2. Sometimes FBI asks for the full Social. better to include your full social. your employer or the US bank must be having your full SSN
3. You can also put a US debit card number.
4. OCA or FBI should be left blank. these are the numbers assigned to the convicted.

HTH

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
WISHLAD said:

Thanks
write your own name in ATTN

however, if your name is not on the mailbox of the address, say you are living with a friend or someone, then write your friend's name in C/O and add your name in ATTN

HTH

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
EmmEmm said:
1. it has to be on a thick paper may be matte paper. Something on which the fingerprints can stay. You can also get the fingerprints done by scanners.
2. Sometimes FBI asks for the full Social. better to include your full social. your employer or the US bank must be having your full SSN
3. You can also put a US debit card number.
4. OCA or FBI should be left blank. these are the numbers assigned to the convicted.

HTH
But I read somewhere that I only need the full SSN number, if I need it printed on my PCC letter, else last 4 digits just on the Form would do!

By scanners you mean getting a digital fingerprint!
I only lived in US for a year back in 2007-08, since then I have moved and settled in 2 countries, hence currently I don't have any document from my stay in States.

I don't own a US Debit Card.

Please advice!

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
"Note: If the last four digits of your social security number is needed on your response letter, then please ensure your full nine-digit social security number is on the fingerprint card when submitting your request."

Which means I may only need the full SSN number to be written on the finger print card, if I need it printed on my PCC response letter.
The other form only requires the last 4 digits of or SSN!

Guys I have lost my SSN card and forgotten the no. too.

I only have a very old old Pay Slip which has the last 4 digits.

I dont have any IT documents from US as I stayed there for 11 months only in total, Please advice!

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
pash_2012 said:
"Note: If the last four digits of your social security number is needed on your response letter, then please ensure your full nine-digit social security number is on the fingerprint card when submitting your request."

Which means I may only need the full SSN number to be written on the finger print card, if I need it printed on my PCC response letter.
The other form only requires the last 4 digits of or SSN!

Guys I have lost my SSN card and forgotten the no. too.

I only have a very old old Pay Slip which has the last 4 digits.

I dont have any IT documents from US as I stayed there for 11 months only in total, Please advice!
check this link and probably call them.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf

did you have a driving license or did you file taxes while you were in the US .. your SSN information can be obtained from there..