+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Police Clearance Certificate - need help

kiddaa

Nov 10, 2011
I have recently received a mail requesting for original copy of FBI police clearance certificate along with RPRF request.
I had sent Buffalo the FBI police clearance certificate when I first submitted my initial application in Jan 2011. I have been living in Canada ever since and have not traveled out of Canada for more than 1 week. Has any one else been in the situation where they have got request from buffalo for another FBI police clearance certificate after submitting the FBI police clearance certificate with their initial application?
I emailed buffalo to further inquire about the request, but its been over a week and no response. How long does it take buffalo to reply back to emails/fax inquiries.?

tyler_sam

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2009
Doc's Request.
21/06/2009
Nomination.....
14/05/2010
AOR Received.
13/08/2010
IELTS Request
04/10/2010
File Transfer...
22/09/2011
Med's Request
13/05/2011
Med's Done....
16/06/2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/03/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED 27/04/2012 RAINBOW BRIDGE BORDER
kiddaa said:
I have recently received a mail requesting for original copy of FBI police clearance certificate along with RPRF request.
I had sent Buffalo the FBI police clearance certificate when I first submitted my initial application in Jan 2011. I have been living in Canada ever since and have not traveled out of Canada for more than 1 week. Has any one else been in the situation where they have got request from buffalo for another FBI police clearance certificate after submitting the FBI police clearance certificate with their initial application?
I emailed buffalo to further inquire about the request, but its been over a week and no response. How long does it take buffalo to reply back to emails/fax inquiries.?
My file was transferred from buffalo and now in LA, i rec a leetter to submit new updated fbi clearance and was given time frame to submit it otherwise my file will be close. i stongly suggest you apply for new one, if they request it, just give it to them to avoid loopholes of being denied for that reason....as long as you submit the new fbi am sure you will be fine.