+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Police Clearance Certificate from Toronto, Canada

Rajagrapher

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I was going thru this post and I have a question on the turn around time for the certificate. I sent raised the online request last Monday and I mailed the prints on last Tuesday which was delivered to them on last Wednesday (I sent it via overnight and requested for a signature too). If I use the pin provided to login to see the status, it shows Fingerprints Missing.

What should I do? Did anyone had any issues like this?

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Hi, I was going thru this post and I have a question on the turn around time for the certificate. I sent raised the online request last Monday and I mailed the prints on last Tuesday which was delivered to them on last Wednesday (I sent it via overnight and requested for a signature too). If I use the pin provided to login to see the status, it shows Fingerprints Missing.

What should I do? Did anyone had any issues like this?
Hey ,

It will take 5 business days to see the status change. You will get the fingerprints received status and the decision at the same time.

Rajagrapher

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. It's been 5 days (counting today) since last Wednesday when the prints was delivered to their address. Anyways, I will check it again tomorrow.

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
I am in the same boat. My prints were delivered 6 days ago, but still no update from them and it still shows the fingerprints as missing. Does anyone know the current timeline ?

kanon

Jun 17, 2016
I am in the same boat. My prints were delivered 6 days ago, but still no update from them and it still shows the fingerprints as missing. Does anyone know the current timeline ?
I mailed my fingerprints on Feb. 21st and received the results today. I imagine you should get yours soon.

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
I mailed my fingerprints on Feb. 21st and received the results today. I imagine you should get yours soon.
I got my results today as well. Btw, did you send in fingerprint cards or did you use USPS to send your digital fingerprints ?

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks for the quick response. It's been 5 days (counting today) since last Wednesday when the prints was delivered to their address. Anyways, I will check it again tomorrow.
Did you get your report? How long did it take? My fingerprint card was delivered on 03/15 and as of today the status says “missing fingerprint card”.

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
i got my report today , sent fingerprint card on march 3rd using regular mail . It would have been reached by march 8th-march 10th

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
mine was delivered may 3,Report Generated May 10 . So it is definitely slower but no point following up with courier company or FBI as it makes no diff.

Last edited:

anandsin

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
My package delivered on 5/12/23 and got email from FBI that they received it today 5/18/23. Do you guys think I can get it by 5/22 or 5/23 based on your experience? My deadline is 5/23/23

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
You will get it today itself by tonight or worst case tomorrow morning . This would not impact your deadline

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I will need some help Post ITA document submission, for PCC tab I did not see any country specific name so I uploaded India and then USA PCC, I raised webform explaining the same issue, i tried with different browser still it dint show names for countries hope I uploaded correct format Indian PCC and then US PCC. anyone same issue??

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
My package delivered on 5/12/23 and got email from FBI that they received it today 5/18/23. Do you guys think I can get it by 5/22 or 5/23 based on your experience? My deadline is 5/23/23
hope you got it by now ! FBI sends the report within couple of hours of acknowledgement.