+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Police Clearance Certificate from Toronto, Canada

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
It took 5 business days for me. Got it done in Nov 2022. They claim to complete it within 3-5 business days so it was spot-on in my case.

Thanks for the response. where did you get your fingerprints done ? I got them done at UPS store but I'm worried they may not accept as one of the finger's print was not fully printed. Is there any store that can accurately take fingerprints ?

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks for the response. where did you get your fingerprints done ? I got them done at UPS store but I'm worried they may not accept as one of the finger's print was not fully printed. Is there any store that can accurately take fingerprints ?
I got it done from UPS store as well and had the same concerns (related to quality). But thankfully it got accepted and they shared the report. So just wait for the results and then go for the new fingerprinting, if needed. I had marked https://www.f1fingerprint.ca/brampton as an alternative.

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey bro,

My application still shows as incomplete, how long it will take to see that it's completed ?
Patience my friend :). There's nothing we can do. Give them 5 business days at least. I guess it's the 3rd Business day for you today.

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Patience my friend :). There's nothing we can do. Give them 5 business days at least. I guess it's the 3rd Business day for you today.
Hey , Sorry I didn't mean to ask application process is completed. What I meant was , it still show as Missing Fingerprint card, I was asking how long it it will take to see that Fingerprint card is recevied.

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey , Sorry I didn't mean to ask application process is completed. What I meant was , it still show as Missing Fingerprint card, I was asking how long it it will take to see that Fingerprint card is recevied.
I got the emails for receipt of my application and fbi report within few minutes (2-3) min.

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Thank you !!
Hi, Did you get confirmation email about receipt of fingerprints? I am in the same boat like you and waiting for confirmation email.
Also, my postal tracking says delivered to zip code 26301 whereas FBI zip code is 26306 , not sure what’s going on….

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Hi, Did you get confirmation email about receipt of fingerprints? I am in the same boat like you and waiting for confirmation email.
Also, my postal tracking says delivered to zip code 26301 whereas FBI zip code is 26306 , not sure what’s going on….
Hello Anuj,

I got the confirmation email and the response Certificate exactly on day 5. I have sent it through UPS , tacking just shows the city name but not the zip code. You can call the the courier company which you used and confirm on exactly what address they delivered it to!!

Reactions: anuj_25

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks a lot, Shrikanth, one last question please, was the status of application showing as “incomplete” with reason “missing fingerprints” until day 5 ?
Regards
Anuj

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Thanks a lot, Shrikanth, one last question please, was the status of application showing as “incomplete” with reason “missing fingerprints” until day 5 ?
Regards
Anuj
Hi Anuj,

yes that’s true. You will get fingerprints received email and the response email with in 2 mins. I got those 2 emails around 3am on day 5

Reactions: anuj_25

fang21

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

Might be a stupid question. For online citizenship application it would be enough to apply for a soft copy of the fbi clearance right? Or do we need the hard copy as well?

Thanks!