+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
hello ,
i Live in Nigeria but studied in the USA. I would like to know how you got your fingerprints scanned and what other process is required to get the FBI report done. Also, do i mail the forms directly from Nigeria to the USA. thanks
Check this page - https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks, for reqiurements, downloadables, mailing addresses etc. I did mail all my documents.

I would check the link above for any process related specifics. AFAIK, I dont think there should be any differences.

Also for fingerprints, I went to a fingerprinting service here in Chicago. Another option is to go to a police station. I am not sure how it is in Nigeria though. The fingerprints must be secured on a standard fingerprint form, that can be downloaded in the link above.

owomil

Aug 23, 2017
Check this page - https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks, for reqiurements, downloadables, mailing addresses etc. I did mail all my documents.

I would check the link above for any process related specifics. AFAIK, I dont think there should be any differences.

Also for fingerprints, I went to a fingerprinting service here in Chicago. Another option is to go to a police station. I am not sure how it is in Nigeria though. The fingerprints must be secured on a standard fingerprint form, that can be downloaded in the link above.
thanks for the prompt response. just to clarify further, should the fingerprint form be printed on regular A4 paper? also i do not have a credit card, can i use my nigerian debit card as a payment method or can i use a credit card with a different bearer's name.

Thanks.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Yes you can print it on A4 paper. You could also go to a fingerprinting service or a police station (or a similar service in Nigeria), and they might have a FD 258, standard fingerprint card. Make sure to send multiple copies of the fingerprints - I sent 5.

As for the return, FBI will mail it by USPS regular, to the address mentioned on your application form.I would use the current address that you have used in your Canada PR application.

tanima26

Dec 26, 2017
Hello Friends,

With the current FBI PCC Delay, I will definitely miss my Express Entry ITA dead-line. There is currently a wait time of 14-16 weeks. What is the process to request for an extension of ITA? Is there an email ID ?

Any information will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tanima

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017