+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
mislahuddin said:
Hi mislahuddin. Could you pls tell which date was mentioned on your FBI PCC report? The date they received the application or the date they completed the processing?

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
mislahuddin said:
Hi Aman,

If you are applying from canada, you need to go to RCMP and make appointment for finger prints. Charge is 10.5 cad in alberta. On the appointment date you can take the finger print forms downloaded from US FBI website, form FD 258 finger prints card. Also you need to submit a 18usd fee either as demand draft or you can provide your credit card authorisation form. On the appointment date the RCMP also provides their finger prints form, you can do on both the forms. Rest i have downloaded and pasted the information for you. go ahead and good luck.

If you are doing it in india you need to go to the forensic department for finger prints.

As from US FBI website,

On September 7, 2014, CJIS installed a new IT system. As a result of this installation, we are experiencing delays in processing. Please be assured that each issue is being identified and resolved as quickly as possible, but at this time anticipated processing time for an Identity History Summary is approximately 12-14 weeks. Allow additional time for mail delivery.

An Identity History Summary—often referred to as a criminal history record or a “rap sheet”—is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

If the fingerprints are related to an arrest, the Identity History Summary includes name of the agency that submitted the fingerprints to the FBI, the date of the arrest, the arrest charge, and the disposition of the arrest, if known to the FBI. All arrest data included in an Identity History Summary is obtained from fingerprint submissions, disposition reports, and other information submitted by agencies having criminal justice responsibilities.

The U.S. Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an Identity History Summary to obtain a copy of his or her own record for review. The FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests.

Who May Request a Copy of an Identity History Summary (or Proof That an Identity History Summary Does Not Exist)

Only you can request a copy of your own Identity History Summary.

Individuals typically make this request for personal review, to challenge the information on record, to satisfy a requirement for adopting a child in the United States or internationally, or to satisfy a requirement to live, work, or travel in a foreign country (i.e., police certificate, letter of good conduct, Identity History Summary check, etc.).

Background Checks for Employment or Licensing

If you are requesting a background check for employment or licensing within the U.S., you may be required by state statute or federal law to submit your request through your state identification bureau, the requesting federal agency, or another authorized channeling agency. You should contact the agency requiring the background check or the appropriate state identification bureau (or state police) for the correct procedures to follow for obtaining an FBI fingerprint background check for employment or licensing purposes.

How to Request a Copy of Your Identity History Summary

The FBI offers two methods for requesting your Identity History Summary or proof that one does not exist.

Option 1: Submit your request directly to the FBI.

Option 2: Submit to an FBI-approved Channeler, which is a private business that has contracted with the FBI to receive the fingerprint submission and relevant data, collect the associated fee(s), electronically forward the fingerprint submission with the necessary information to the FBI CJIS Division for a national Identity History Summary check, and receive the electronic summary check result for dissemination to the individual. Contact each Channeler for processing times.

Note: If an authentication (apostille) is needed, please contact the Channeler to determine if this service is provided.

What Happens Next

If we find no Identity History Summary on file, you will receive a response indicating that you have no prior arrest data on file at the FBI. If you do have an Identity History Summary on file, you will receive your Identity History Summary or “rap sheet.”

Note: If the last four digits of your social security number is needed on your response letter, then please ensure your full nine-digit social security number is on the fingerprint card when submitting your request.
Option 2 not valid
Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not accept FBI police certificates issued by FBI-approved third party private companies. Only police certificates issued directly by the FBI will be accepted.

Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi Aquarian,
The report mentioned the date when it was processed, not the submission date. It was May 30th 2015. I submitted on march 13 2015.
Regards
Mohamed

cindy2006

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
My fbi application reached fbi on March 23rd. The report was generated on June 8th. We received the report on June 16th.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
FBI got my application on April 9th and charged my CC on June 17th. I am expecting to get the certificate in the next two weeks or so (probably the time it takes to get from USA to Canada)

Rhodgesaga

May 16, 2015
Would it be possible if FBI will give a confirmation that they receive the application for FBI police check while waiting for the. Results? Thanks

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rhodgesaga said:
Can i have the phone number of FBI because I also want to check the status of our request. Thank you
For additional help in requesting a copy, challenging, or just checking on the status of an Identity History Summary Check, please contact the CJIS Division, Clarksburg, West Virginia at at 304-625-5590.

Ref: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called up FBI today and they told me that they are currently opening 4/14 applications and processing 4/3 applications.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Anyone checked recently what dates they are opening?
Below seems to be a master thread on this topic and is frequently updated with current status on FBI PCC -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.2595.html