mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
It is been 9 days but still I have not received any update. What exactly you asked them on email? Did you send email to identity@fbi.gov?
I asked them what date are they currently processing and if there’s a backlog. Had given them my order number just in case. I would give it some time. If it says delivered then I’m sure it’s there.

Waraich007

Sep 2, 2022
I asked them what date are they currently processing and if there’s a backlog. Had given them my order number just in case. I would give it some time. If it says delivered then I’m sure it’s there.
Hey..after 9 days how many more days do they took ? My status shows in progress it’s been a 2 days

ATolji

Dec 19, 2023
Category........
CEC
so I sent my fingerprints to the FBI via Canada Post, and I got the express travel time. However, when I tracked the package, it was delivered to a local post office instead of the actual build, 26302 instead of 26306. The tracking said it was delivered on the 18th of December 2023
Is this an issue? Has anyone had the same problem but gotten their police certificate? Will the FBI come and pick it up?
And my status still says incomplete, fingerprint card missing?

rgoud

Jan 2, 2024
so I sent my fingerprints to the FBI via Canada Post, and I got the express travel time. However, when I tracked the package, it was delivered to a local post office instead of the actual build, 26302 instead of 26306. The tracking said it was delivered on the 18th of December 2023
Is this an issue? Has anyone had the same problem but gotten their police certificate? Will the FBI come and pick it up?
And my status still says incomplete, fingerprint card missing?
exactly in same scenario. did you contact anyone on the same?

ATolji

Dec 19, 2023
Category........
CEC
was it in incomplete until you received confirmation email?
yes, the confirmation kinda happened in quick succession, just noticed I had an email from 10 am in the evening, then saw an email that said my police report was finished