+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC from US

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All,
I am new to the forum and so far I am learning a lot of helpful information here

I am filling out FD 258 fingerprint form for FBI PCC and I have few questions, can anyone please let me know what I need to put for the following questions

Employer and Address?

Reason fingerprinted?

I appreciate any help on this and also please let me know if there are any special instructions that need to be followed to obtain FBI PCC

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
EhhCanada said:
Hi All,
I am new to the forum and so far I am learning a lot of helpful information here

I am filling out FD 258 fingerprint form for FBI PCC and I have few questions, can anyone please let me know what I need to put for the following questions

Employer and Address?
Leave blank

Reason fingerprinted?
Immigration to Canada

I appreciate any help on this and also please let me know if there are any special instructions that need to be followed to obtain FBI PCC

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank you for the quick response also want to make sure on the place of birth, is this just the country of birth of the city/town of birth.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
For "Reason fingerprinted?" We put "To live, work or travel in a foreign country".

And for place of birth we put city country. For the country we used the code .. https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/guidelines-for-preparation-of-fingerprint-cards-and-association-criminal-history-information.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjIreW-4ObSAhWIVrwKHXa7DxAQFggoMAE&usg=AFQjCNEPSNAgHFVmcH

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So my FBI PCC has finally reached the address in the USA. Package was received by them on 26 Jan and apparently the mailed it out on 10 March.

I just have a few questions and would really appreciate a response.

• The form is B&W. A while back recall reading something about colour PCC as this is what CIC requires. Can someone please clarify if the B&W PCC is adequate for the CIC? or do I need to request a colour copy?
  • Secondly, no that I have it, what should I do with it? How do I go about sending it to the CIC? A detailed response would be great.

Thank you so much.

And good luck to those still waiting...

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Charldr said:
Hi guys,

So my FBI PCC has finally reached the address in the USA. Package was received by them on 26 Jan and apparently the mailed it out on 10 March.

• The form is B&W. A while back recall reading something about colour PCC as this is what CIC requires. Can someone please clarify if the B&W PCC is adequate for the CIC? or do I need to request a colour copy?
That's fine. Nowadays they are giving out black and white reports.

• Secondly, no that I have it, what should I do with it? How do I go about sending it to the CIC? A detailed response would be great.
If you haven't submitted your eAPR yet then upload it in the Police Certificate section of your profile. If you have submitted already then you need to raise a Case Specific Enquiry and submit the PCC.

[/list]

Thank you so much.

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • Tatya_Vinchu said:
    Hi guys,

The form is B&W. A while back recall reading something about colour PCC as this is what CIC requires. Can someone please clarify if the B&W PCC is adequate for the CIC? or do I need to request a colour copy?

That's fine. Nowadays they are giving out black and white reports.

Secondly, no that I have it, what should I do with it? How do I go about sending it to the CIC? A detailed response would be great.
    If you haven't submitted your eAPR yet then upload it in the Police Certificate section of your profile. If you have submitted already then you need to raise a Case Specific Enquiry and submit the PCC.
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Thank you so much.

Thanks for the quick response Tayta. Most appreciated! +1

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi,

I got my fingerprinting done today but the technician did not enter anything in the 'reason for fingerprinting column'. All other details were entered through the computer. Shall I leave the field blank and send to FBI. I feel strange entering manually Value for one field when everything else is automatically inserted. Kindly suggest.

Thanks.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
singhshaman said:
Hi,

I got my fingerprinting done today but the technician did not enter anything in the 'reason for fingerprinting column'. All other details were entered through the computer. Shall I leave the field blank and send to FBI. I feel strange entering manually Value for one field when everything else is automatically inserted. Kindly suggest.

Thanks.
I dont think there is any issue in entering it manually - you can indicate the reason as PCC for immigration and send it. In any case, you will enclose the form as well