+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC FOR SHIP CREW

ymacute

Aug 16, 2016
Hi,

I am currently in the process of applying for an IEC Visa for Canada. International Exchange Canada and had all the documents prepared and sent. After a week, I heard back and they are asking me for my FBI Check in the US. Do I really need it? I have not lived in the US for 6 months straight. I have only stayed there for 2 weeks, 2 months, and 3 months max for rehearsals, as I work on a cruise ship. Most of my contract I have spent on the ship. Do I really need to provide FBI check? Because, it is also impossible to get it done before the due date.

I am also preparing a document explaining my situation, and I was wondering where I could upload the document?

Please help. :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Once you are close to having spent six months (cumulative) in the US - CIC typically requests an FBI certificate. There's really no way of getting around the request once it's made. I would submit your request to the FBI asap as it will take some time to process and ask CIC for an extension.

Jun 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently in the process of applying for an IEC Visa for Canada. International Exchange Canada and had all the documents prepared and sent. After a week, I heard back and they are asking me for my FBI Check in the US. Do I really need it? I have not lived in the US for 6 months straight. I have only stayed there for 2 weeks, 2 months, and 3 months max for rehearsals, as I work on a cruise ship. Most of my contract I have spent on the ship. Do I really need to provide FBI check? Because, it is also impossible to get it done before the due date.

I am also preparing a document explaining my situation, and I was wondering where I could upload the document?

Please help. :(
Hi what's your current situation regarding this. Can we connect on WhatsApp or email