+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC delayed, Should i send CSE

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

I wonder if you can help me in the following...

I have received my ITA on April 19th, submitted an IHS check request to FBI and it was delivered on April 28th.

Then submitted my e-APR on 27th of May and received an AoR on 27th May, I included a LoE providing evidence that I requested FBI report, etc... and i ll upload it asa they deliver it...

my ITA application expires on 19th of July 2017, in 4-5 days basically...

I called FBI yesterday, and they started working on it, no emails exchanged, just a phone call, and as per them, they should send it next Tuesday, and expected delivery is in 10-days to two weeks :s

Now the question is: do you recommend to leave everything as is, and my ITA expiry wont affect the process, or should i send now an CSE to clarify the update from FBI and explain the delay and that i need some extension to upload my FBI report when received?

Would CIC reject my application as incomplete on 19th of July if i didn't upload the FBI report? or would they automatically give me a 60 days extension?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your ITA expiry date is completely irrelevant at this point since you submitted your eAPR a while back.

Usually applicants wait until the ITA is about to expire in order to both submit the eAPR and ask for an extension by providing proof of having applied for the PCC.

Since you submitted the eAPR way before your ITA expiry date I can't say for sure what will happen, do let us know though.

Amdya

Dec 6, 2015
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07/03/2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
LANDED..........
02/01/2018
Below are the details.

I would say , instead of calling, send an email. I am facing the same scenario and my application was charged a couple of days before my ITA expired. So I attached the email reply as evidence in the Letter of Explanation. They normally reply in a day.

This way, you can attach the emails as evidence along with the tracking details, charge details on CC. etc.

Anyway, below are the contact details.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
Biometric Services Section
Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590

Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST

identity@ic.fbi.gov

Hope it helps.

Reactions: igenena