+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC Credit card question

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
Hi,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this confusion.
I want to apply for FBI PCC. The credit card form requires me to put in my credit card information.
I am currently located in Pakistan and the credit card i am using here requires to be activated first via telephone before being used online.
Otherwise i am unable to do any online transaction with it.
If i send that card to FBI, will they be able to use it or will it be rejected? Anyone else in a similar situation? Obviously i donot know when my card will be charged so cannot pre-activate it....

Thanks in advance.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Very unlikely that the FBI will assist you with such special request. It is not possible for somebody else with a normal credit card to assist you with the payment and you pay them back in cash?

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
I will be receiving the credit card which can be used with an open access in 10 days. My application packet was received at FBI on September 29, 2016.
My previous credit card (whose information i had provided) was blocked due to fraudulent activity on the card.
I called fbi and was advised to email in another credit card form with the new information.
Is it ok if I email the new credit card information form in 10 days or so?????

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
docshock79 said:
Hi,

I have a question regarding the FBI PCC. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this confusion.
I want to apply for FBI PCC. The credit card form requires me to put in my credit card information.
I am currently located in Pakistan and the credit card i am using here requires to be activated first via telephone before being used online.
Otherwise i am unable to do any online transaction with it.
If i send that card to FBI, will they be able to use it or will it be rejected? Anyone else in a similar situation? Obviously i donot know when my card will be charged so cannot pre-activate it....

Thanks in advance.
Get another card.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It says credit card form but debit cards work as well.

Use your (or family member's) Visa debit card and it will work..... Just make sure the debit card has international transactions allowed.

I used the visa debit card ( mastercard should also work the same) and got FBI PCC without any problem.

Reactions: Vicky333

ronamaria15

Jul 9, 2017
I will be receiving the credit card which can be used with an open access in 10 days. My application packet was received at FBI on September 29, 2016.
My previous credit card (whose information i had provided) was blocked due to fraudulent activity on the card.
I called fbi and was advised to email in another credit card form with the new information.
Is it ok if I email the new credit card information form in 10 days or so?????
Hey what did you do about this? I am facing the same issue now and my credit card is to be blocked for suspicious activity. Did they accept new credit card information?