AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
Hi, i have been hearing about the PCC in this forum too much. i got my AINP nomination recently and waiting for FBI results. do we need USA PCC also ?

where does in the application/nomination it says that we need to send PCC in addition to FBI report.

any idea ?

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi MhK,

Here is the link which describes which PCCs we have to submit -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

1) USA PCC - This is the FBI fingerprinting
2) Home Country - Since we have stayed there more than 6 months, we have to provide this. Can be applied in the US consulate.
3) State PCCs - PCCs from all states in US where you have stayed more than 6 months.

According to the Buffalo instructions, State PCCs are requested later in the process. But many of us from this forum are submitting it at the time of CIC application itself.

Hope this helps.

- yojo

MhK said:
Hi, i have been hearing about the PCC in this forum too much. i got my AINP nomination recently and waiting for FBI results. do we need USA PCC also ?

where does in the application/nomination it says that we need to send PCC in addition to FBI report.

any idea ?

schumi252

Mar 24, 2010
Hi Mhk/every one,

Thanks for your replies. I got a document request email from AINP yesterday, and since then, I have been thinking about requesting the FBI finger print check.

Can you tell me what kind of information you gave for the Coverletter during the submission of your fingerprint card?

Also, for the Indian PCC, should I wait for my nomination before I apply at the Indian embassy.

Thanks,
Pr