+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI identity history check payment from UK

jjphowlett

Mar 15, 2016
Hi,

When applying for an identity history check from the FBI, will credit card payment from the UK work and will the currency be exchanged automatically into $18USD?

I appreciate this may not be directly related to the Canadian visa process but it would be good if any one knows.

Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjphowlett said:
Hi,

When applying for an identity history check from the FBI, will credit card payment from the UK work and will the currency be exchanged automatically into $18USD?

I appreciate this may not be directly related to the Canadian visa process but it would be good if any one knows.

Thanks
This question has to be directed to your bank. Check with them whether you could do international payment with your card.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
jjphowlett said:
Hi,

Thanks
assuming card is a visa or a mastercard or amex then these are accepted worldwide so the amount charged will be converted from dollars to uk pounds with no issue at all at the prevailing rate. People use UK issued credit cards WW every second of the day.