+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Fingerprints Rejected

abul

Oct 21, 2012
My FBI fingerprints cards were rejected twice even taken by best fingerprints technicians at Criminal Investigation Division in Bangladesh. Each time I sent multiple fingerprints cards and the fingerprints technicians tried their best to get the accurate fingerprints impression. I have taken my fingerprints thrice on 1st October 2012 and sent them to FBI. Like before, this time the quality of my fingerprints was poor due to low ridges of my fingers and the the fingerprints technicians told me that they could not do anything better. I have already done my medical on 28th July 2012. Right now I am in deep frustration. Please let me know what should I do? Is there any alternate? Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

abul said:
My FBI fingerprints cards were rejected twice even taken by best fingerprints technicians at Criminal Investigation Division in Bangladesh. Each time I sent multiple fingerprints cards and the fingerprints technicians tried their best to get the accurate fingerprints impression. I have taken my fingerprints thrice on 1st October 2012 and sent them to FBI. Like before, this time the quality of my fingerprints was poor due to low ridges of my fingers and the the fingerprints technicians told me that they could not do anything better. I have already done my medical on 28th July 2012. Right now I am in deep frustration. Please let me know what should I do? Is there any alternate? Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Ask them who does their fingerprinting of corpses. Those technicians usually have the skill to raise prints off of anything.

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
abul said:

Thanks
Salam Abul,

I've replied to you elsewhere (under the "Is it Worthy?" thread). Mainly that the FBI site, under the FAQs has a note on 'milking' fingerprints for worn or faint ridges on fingers.

There's also good advice in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-fingerprint-cards-rejected-multiple-times-any-alternate-t45186.0.html

This thread shows the experience of people who've had multiple prints rejected by the FBI. The main advice was to keep the receipts and rejection letters, share them with the VO, as well as apply for individual State clearances from each state (some don't require fingerprints).

Hope that's helpful.