+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI fingerprints rejected: How to approach CIC for more time?

stormeye

Dec 28, 2015
Guys,

My wife's FBI application was rejected due to poor quality fingerprints. We only have 21 more days to submit application and we wont be able to get her done in time. How can I approach the CIC and ask for more time? What documents should I send?

If there is another thread on this topic, please direct me to that one. I am sure many others have this same question.

Thanks

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
this thread might help you: Ask question there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-fingerprint-cards-rejected-multiple-times-any-alternate-t45186.0.html

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my PR application without the FBI police clearance report. I uploaded the receipt that I got from the shipping company showing that I did send the form to FBI CJIS and I uploaded a letter of explanation to tell them that I had to submit the PR application before getting the FBI report because of the deadline.

They started processing my application (medical accepted) and they sent me a message to tell me that I have 60 days to send them the FBI report. Now I have an additional field in my application to upload the FBI report when I get it.

I know that in your case, 60 days are not enough. But probably you can ask for another extension at the end of the 60 days. CIC understands that the FBI takes a stupid long time.

Another option is to decline the ITA if you are confident that you will be able to get another one.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raise a CSE, and explain that the fingerprints have been rejecting and request another 90 days. Inform them of this ASAP, as it will take them time to respond to your CSE.

Bassem.mf: He can no longer reject his ITA as he as already submitted his eAPR.

Cheers,
Mohamad

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
Any solution to this problem?

My wife's fingerprints were rejected 5 times, all taken by different professionals. What happens if we are not able to get FBI PCC because of continuously rejected fingerprints? Any alternative ways that worked for people in the past?

Thanks

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request got rejected due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.
She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.
Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even American citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????
I am soooo confused! Please help. :'( :'( :'(

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monzur said:
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request got rejected due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.
She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.
Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even American citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????

If the company is not on this list
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/list-of-fbi-approved-channelers-for-departmental-order-submissions
then this is scam.

You can also call the FBI CJIS and ask them if the file number printed on the PCC is valid. Their phone number is 304-625-5590

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
bassem.mf said:
If the company is not on this list
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/list-of-fbi-approved-channelers-for-departmental-order-submissions
then this is scam.

You can also call the FBI CJIS and ask them if the file number printed on the PCC is valid. Their phone number is 304-625-5590

We contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
www.trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers list https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers.

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.

Yao Song

Apr 6, 2017
Monzur said:
We contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc.
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.

Hi Sir,

I have the same situation. Could you have a update of it? Did CIC accept this police Clearance?
I went to a fingerprint Inc. and I got a digital version of my PCC. They told me there is no difference between I print it out and FBI print out. But my concern is that if cic rejected it, I need another 90 days to process it.
Need heep and thanks a lot. :'( :'(

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Yao Song said:
Hi Sir,

I have the same situation. Could you have a update of it? Did CIC accept this police Clearance?
I went to a fingerprint Inc. and I got a digital version of my PCC. They told me there is no difference between I print it out and FBI print out. But my concern is that if cic rejected it, I need another 90 days to process it.
Need heep and thanks a lot. :'( :'(
sorry, no update yet. do you have any update?

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Received any response...