+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Fingerprint Rejected Multiple Times

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
I received my fbi check today on my email. I sent my fingerprint on march 3rd using regular mail.( I assume they would have been received around march 8-10)

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
I received my fbi check today on my email. I sent my fingerprint on march 3rd using regular mail.( I assume they would have been received around march 8-10)
That is great. What time of day did you receive the email?

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
My fingerprints got rejected. At this point I have had 17 sets of fingerprints rejected. My hands are too sweaty (I think this condition is something called Palmar Hyperhidrosis). I went to Halifax regional police station this morning and the lady did fingerprinting advice me to get a note from my doctor stating that I have this condition and submit this letter alone with fingerprint cards to FBI, maybe they will accept it. I will try one more time. If this time it doesn't work, I will ask for some advice from immigration lawyer. If no advice, I will have to submit state PCC + all FBI rejection letters + doctor note + letter of explanation. This is very frustrating. I can't imagine what should I do when I have to submit biometrics to IRCC.

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
My fingerprints got rejected. At this point I have had 17 sets of fingerprints rejected. My hands are too sweaty (I think this condition is something called Palmar Hyperhidrosis). I went to Halifax regional police station this morning and the lady did fingerprinting advice me to get a note from my doctor stating that I have this condition and submit this letter alone with fingerprint cards to FBI, maybe they will accept it. I will try one more time. If this time it doesn't work, I will ask for some advice from immigration lawyer. If no advice, I will have to submit state PCC + all FBI rejection letters + doctor note + letter of explanation. This is very frustrating. I can't imagine what should I do when I have to submit biometrics to IRCC.
Sorry that you have to go through this. When was you latest fingerprint card received at FBI? And how long did it take for them to reject it?

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
Sorry that you have to go through this. When was you latest fingerprint card received at FBI? And how long did it take for them to reject it?
It arrived at March 13 and they updated the status today. I received rejection letter about 1 hour after the confirmation of receiving my fingerprint cards. This is very frustrating.

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
It arrived at March 13 and they updated the status today. I received rejection letter about 1 hour after the confirmation of receiving my fingerprint cards. This is very frustrating.
What time of day did you receive the fingerprint receipt confirmation email? Thanks in advance.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Ah such a sad situation. I hope it works out for you in the end. You are not doing the fingerprints yourself, right? I had them done by a professional and they were accepted with no problem.

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
Ah such a sad situation. I hope it works out for you in the end. You are not doing the fingerprints yourself, right? I had them done by a professional and they were accepted with no problem.
Thanks. I went to a few different fingerprint technicians to do my fingerprints and I also tried to do it myself at home (since I sweat less when I am at home). I always had a difficult time doing fingerprinting so this is not completely unexpected. I just hope with all the supporting documents and doctor's note they can accept state PCC instead.

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
I also I wonder how should I submit biometrics later if it is very difficult to do my fingerprinting. Maybe I have to provide the doctor's note and just submit the best result possible?