+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI fingerprint card

vijaycrvi

Sep 14, 2015
HI

I have submitted fingerprint card in March 1st week but it will 12-14 weeks to get the result. Meanwhile I checked with local finger print agency , they said if its done online it will take 24 hrs to get the result.

Just wondering if anyone has done digital online one outside US? IF yes, its it a good idea to do rather waiting for 12-14 weeks .

Thanks
Vijay

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
vijaycrvi said:
HI

I have submitted fingerprint card in March 1st week but it will 12-14 weeks to get the result. Meanwhile I checked with local finger print agency , they said if its done online it will take 24 hrs to get the result.

Just wondering if anyone has done digital online one outside US? IF yes, its it a good idea to do rather waiting for 12-14 weeks .

Thanks
Vijay
as far as i know it needs to be done on the cards not online, i checked with one agent here in usa,

i did 3 times till now, now it comes less than 10 weeks if all goes well

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vijaycrvi said:
HI

Thanks
Vijay
You can expect your FBI PCC within 2-2.5 months of submitting your request. Follow the FBI thread to know the latest processing dates.

The online verification is only for US Citizens and Green Card holders.

vijaycrvi

Sep 14, 2015
Folks ,

these guys say reliabilityscreening.ca that they have a tie up with FBI and they can do it online for 24hrs for non US citizen and GC . They just need the consent that the person stayed legally with a valid visa.

any thoughts on this.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
vijaycrvi said:
Folks ,

these guys say reliabilityscreening.ca that they have a tie up with FBI and they can do it online for 24hrs for non US citizen and GC . They just need the consent that the person stayed legally with a valid visa.

any thoughts on this.
If you are not a US citizen or a Green Card holder, you have to go through the proper channel. These 24 hours services are not meant for non US citizens. CIC may accept your PCC or may reject it. It's up to you if you want to take the risk.

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
sorry to hijack the thread, My local police station said they don't have facility to record fingerprints. I am not a permanent resident or citizen of USA. Where can I go to get my fingerprints recorded for FBI PCC ?

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
sorry to hijack the thread, My local police station said they don't have facility to record fingerprints. I am not a permanent resident or citizen of USA. Where can I go to get my fingerprints recorded for FBI PCC ?
It will depends on where you are located. Try googling it. There should be some fingerprinting place around that will do that for you. I used a third party company myself and I'm based in Texas.

Hope that helps

Reactions: walk_2_canada

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are authorized fingrrprint technicians almost everywhere in the US, unless you live in a very small town. Google it. They will also provide much better customer service than any government/law enforcement agency.

Reactions: walk_2_canada