+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Couldn't read my prints---Next steps?!

Kamesh

Aug 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

FBI says they couldn't read my prints---- should we send our stuff already to CIC? My husband, the principal applicant, didn't have any fingerprint problem and we've been advised to just include a note saying my prints (the dependent's) will just follow.

Would you guys advise us to do that? If so, what's the procedure to send "to follow" docs?

THANKS EVERYONE! I'm panicking :(

BlueRobin

Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-06-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
20-10-2010
Passport Req..
11-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2011
If you are applying through PNP , it is advisable to send PCCs along with the CIC application. However I know that other forum members have sent the CIC applications without PCCs. When CIC sends an AOR, they also send request for additional documents/medical. You can send your PCC then. Both my wife and I had applied for FBI PCCs , mine came through but hers did not ( due to unreadable finger prints). I immediately sent another set of fingerprints from the local police station. That too got rejected with the same reason. Someone on this forum suggested that the my wife's fingers may have become slightly rough because of exposure to water/detergents ( sometimes she washes utensils by hand). So before going for the third fingerprint I asked her not to touch the detergents and use gloves all the time. She applied lotion to her fingers everyday for one month or so. Once we determined that the fingers are smooth and not rough/uneven, we took another fingerprint from the local police station. I sent this fingerprint to FBI and received the PCC within 3 months. So my wife's case was successful the 3rd time.

So please examine your fingers carefully. Take some fingerprints at home and see if it is coming properly. Good luck.

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
My husband is the principal applicant and his fingerprints came through, mine did not (twice unsuccessful) , but we already sent our doc to Buffalo with a letter explaining why my fingerprints are not submitted. In mean time I sent to the FBI 7 fingerprint cards and I hope they can read my fingerprints now!

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
YuP same case applies to me too . As a principla applicant mine FP was O.K in first attempt but my wife's F.P got rejected.
I didn't wasted time and filed to CIC Buffalo with explanation letter.

Usually our ladies work at home so there hands are little bit more rough as compare to us specially
when they have to take care of washing too.

So apply ASAP, you never know when things changes as Alberta stops accepting more applications Under PNP all of a sudden
without any prior notice, so be quick before its too late.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Completly agreed. Do not waste any more time. you dont know what they will do in future. Getting worse day by day.
Qureshi said:
YuP same case applies to me too . As a principla applicant mine FP was O.K in first attempt but my wife's F.P got rejected.
I didn't wasted time and filed to CIC Buffalo with explanation letter.

Usually our ladies work at home so there hands are little bit more rough as compare to us specially
when they have to take care of washing too.

So apply ASAP, you never know when things changes as Alberta stops accepting more applications Under PNP all of a sudden
without any prior notice, so be quick before its too late.