Jan 5, 2013
Canmore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hello
My employer will receive a LMO very soon and i can get my WP at the Port of entry. Now i saw that my Job is under the new federal programm. It is Refrigeration Mechanic NOC7313.
Can i apply for PR directly after we received our WP or is there a faster way? Or is it not possible to apply under this programm inside of canada? My Job is also listed by the AINP.

Thank you guys for your help!

Kind regards

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
The Federal Skilled Worker program is suspended at the moment except for those with an AEO(arranged employment opinion) from their employer or PhD students studying in Canada. The program is expected to "re-open" in May 2013, so you may apply then if you meet eligibility requirements.

The Canadian Experience Class is also available, however, you need at least 12 months of skilled full-time(or part-time equivalent) employment attained in Canada to be eligible.

Ofcourse, there are the nominee programs. Don't know which one is "fastest", but you can look it up.

Hellvetier

Jan 5, 2013
Canmore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thank you for your quick response. I talked about this Program:

ww.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

I am eligible for this program.
Is there anybody with experience in this program?

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Hellvetier said:
Thank you for your quick response. I talked about this Program:

ww.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

I am eligible for this program.
Is there anybody with experience in this program?
Its a new programme so I dont think anyone would have any experience with it right about now.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hellvetier said:
Hello
My employer will receive a LMO very soon and i can get my WP at the Port of entry. Now i saw that my Job is under the new federal programm. It is Refrigeration Mechanic NOC7313.
Can i apply for PR directly after we received our WP or is there a faster way? Or is it not possible to apply under this programm inside of canada? My Job is also listed by the AINP.
Thank you guys for your help!
Kind regards
I don't know whether applying under the AINP or Trades program would be faster. AINP should have posted processing times somewhere on the web, but FSTP is brand new so no one knows about those timelines.
However, if your trade is eligible under FSTP and if you have a job offer for at least one year, then yes, you can apply for PR either inside or outside Canada. However, you'll have to read through the forms and see if your employer has to provide a specific type of offer letter to meet the requirements.