+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Faster proccesing needed pakistan

Iqrameer

Jul 16, 2013
I am a Canadian citezen sponsoring my husband who is living in Pakistan. I applied in November 2012 and got approved. It's now been 8-9months and the file is still on Ottawa.
I am pregnant and really need my husbands support and need for him to be with me in Canada during the delivery.
I have contacted my Mp yet after many efforts, have not been able to receive any sort of help. They say pregnancy is not considered urgent. I have been to Pakistan nemourus times so my husband and I can maintain a heathy relationship. My husband is not able to afford all the expenses now either.
Please somebody advise me as to who I may contact to get my husband's case processed faster.
I have gotten a doctors note stating my condition and that I need someone to look after me.
Who should I send this letter to? I've emailed so many people yet noone is able to do anything.
Should we apply for TRV? I don't have much income to show as I am my working. If this gets rejected, would it affect our immigration file?
Any advise or experience would be appreciated.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Iqrameer said:
I am a Canadian citezen sponsoring my husband who is living in Pakistan. I applied in November 2012 and got approved. It's now been 8-9months and the file is still on Ottawa.
I am pregnant and really need my husbands support and need for him to be with me in Canada during the delivery.
I have contacted my Mp yet after many efforts, have not been able to receive any sort of help. They say pregnancy is not considered urgent. I have been to Pakistan nemourus times so my husband and I can maintain a heathy relationship. My husband is not able to afford all the expenses now either.
Please somebody advise me as to who I may contact to get my husband's case processed faster.
I have gotten a doctors note stating my condition and that I need someone to look after me.
Who should I send this letter to? I've emailed so many people yet noone is able to do anything.
Should we apply for TRV? I don't have much income to show as I am my working. If this gets rejected, would it affect our immigration file?
Any advise or experience would be appreciated.
As I said in your other duplicate posting...

It is not possible to get your application processed faster. All you can do is wait, like everyone else here.
We all have our "hard luck" stories and all wish that we could be processed faster, somehow.
If there was a "faster processing" option, everyone would choose it, and it would all become slow again.

Sorry....

sp0oky1

Aug 23, 2013
Try applying for a TRV , stating your medical conditions. Also include your doctors recommendation.
Hopefully you husband will be able to join you soon