+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fanshawe college

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello All,

In Fanshawe Did any body applied through consultant?
If so, Did you got any confirmation email from college to your email id? OR any student number/Application number was provided by consultant?

My consultant says, they applied , But I don't have any details with me.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

shivu107

Aug 10, 2017
I too applied for fenshawe 2k18 intake... But still din't got LOA ...how much time does it take....!??

chesska619

Aug 20, 2017
Hello All,

If so, Did you got any confirmation email from college to your email id? OR any student number/Application number was provided by consultant?

My consultant says, they applied , But I don't have any details with me.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks
I think the school will notify the consultant and consultant through you but payment receipt and LOA the school will send you copy also if you provide correct email add to your consultant.
I too applied for fenshawe 2k18 intake... But still din't got LOA ...how much time does it take....!??

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think the school will notify the consultant and consultant through you but payment receipt and LOA the school will send you copy also if you provide correct email add to your consultant.
Hi

My consultant said there is no application fee in fanshawe .
However i can see in the website there is application fee.

I dont know whats happening.

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello All

And
Anybody got charged 100 $ for application fee?

My consultant says, they applied & No Application fee
But I don't have any details with me.

Awaiting for your reply.

chesska619

Aug 20, 2017
Hello All

And
Anybody got charged 100 $ for application fee?

My consultant says, they applied & No Application fee
But I don't have any details with me.

Awaiting for your reply.
I'm not sure about that, maybe because they are tie ups they are exempted in paying the application fee, but I'm using a consultant too but I paid 100 cad and fanshawe sent me a notification that they received my payment

Reactions: faisalmughal

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm not sure about that, maybe because they are tie ups they are exempted in paying the application fee, but I'm using a consultant too but I paid 100 cad and fanshawe sent me a notification that they received my payment
Hey thanks

did you got any student number / Application number ?

Thanks