+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FANSHAWE COLLEGE TO TORONTO UP/DOWN

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hello Friends..

Please suggest me if anyone has done or doing UP/DOWN from fanshawe college to toronto.?? is it possible daily going to fanshawe college, london ontario and everyday coming back to accomodation in toronto.???
Will it be easy or possible.??? please let me know.. i am having accomodation in toronto.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
A quick Google will show It is nearly 200 km each way so that should be your answer as you could spend 5 hours plus minimum travelling per day whether by road or train and that assumes no delays. Add into this time to get to the station or even to get out of or into the GTA by road depending where your accommodation is.

Anything is possible but practical not so sure that Is a decision you need to make whether you can sustain studying and commuting, personally I would say not.

Last edited:

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
A quick Google will show It is nearly 200 km each way so that should be your answer as you could spend 5 hours plus minimum travelling per day whether by road or train and that assumes no delays. Add into this time to get to the station or even to get out of or into the GTA by road depending where your accommodation is.

Anything is possible but practical not so sure that Is a decision you need to make whether you can sustain studying and commuting, personally I would say not.
Okay thankss sir for valuable ans