+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Visa Rejected , Need help Please @Bryanna @Scylla and other seniors member Please

ahsansag93

Jun 12, 2016
Apart from that the incorrect conversation, it was written 256888$ CAD available for my stay, it’s not only wrong, but consultant included bank statement, PF fund, investment, mother retirement fund everything.
@Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Apart from that the incorrect conversation, it was written 256888$ CAD available for my stay, it’s not only wrong, but consultant included bank statement, PF fund, investment, mother retirement fund everything.
@Bryanna
The consultant is an idiot!!

He didn't miss including any and all funds, did he? Pretty obvious he does not know the basics

Last edited:

ahsansag93

Jun 12, 2016
The consultant is an idiot!!

He didn't miss including any and all funds, did he? Pretty obvious he does not know the basics
I’m happy he didn’t include property evaluation
Well hope such things would be mentioned in GCMS notes.
Obviously such huge amount is alarming for visa officer, and when he couldn’t find the proof of such amount in entire bank statement, it must leads him to look deeply in all applications.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m happy he didn’t include property evaluation
Well hope such things would be mentioned in GCMS notes.
Obviously such huge amount is alarming for visa officer, and when he couldn’t find the proof of such amount in entire bank statement, it must leads him to look deeply in all applications.
Knowing that an agent was appointed to represent your parents, I'm sure the visa officer understood the source of the silliness :p