+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family triubles

Nazuk

Apr 13, 2015
Hi I am new to this Website. My question is regarding my pnp family support Winnipeg. I came to Winnipeg in October and stayed in Winnipeg for one month as I got my pr card within one month. My marriage was fixed so I had to fly bak to India. I m going to return back now to Winnipeg. Problem is my relatives who sponsored me are refusing to keep me with them. I don't he ny job and I am 3 months pregnant. I want to give birth in Canada. Can I move to another province to another relative and give birth there. I also hav to apply for my husband. Can I stay in another province and apply for my husband. One more thing, is there any support or help for pregnant women I can apply for. I don't have anybody else in Winnipeg and I can't stay alone due to my pregnancy. Please help !

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So people who sponsored you don't want to take responsibility, wow! What kind of world are we living in? Try Alberta, you should be fine, less wait times for health card and there are many shelters for women in labour. Also if you really want to teach them a lesson you can apply for welfare, they government will bill them directly, I think this is true others can jump in if they feel otherwise

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
So people who sponsored you don't want to take responsibility, wow! What kind of world are we living in? Try Alberta, you should be fine, less wait times for health card and there are many shelters for women in labour. Also if you really want to teach them a lesson you can apply for welfare, they government will bill them directly, I think this is true others can jump in if they feel otherwise
The Manitoba support stream is not a sponsorship program, so your comment about welfare does not apply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Lammawitch said:
The Manitoba support stream is not a sponsorship program, so your comment about welfare does not apply.
1. Only one thing, the relatives will never be able to support the Immigration of any further relatives under the Manitoba program.

Nazuk

Apr 13, 2015
ThAnks newtons :) yes my relatives said too me, that they don't have enough space and I need proper care so I have to live alone as it will be difficult for them to look after me and I need bed to sleep . I do have health card but that's from Winnipeg. If I move to Alberta , do I have to apply for health card again? Does my Winnipeg health card will cover me in Alberta too? What does my health my health card covers ? Does my moving to Alberta or any other province affect my status in Canada? And what sort of shelter they provide and how can I apply for it? Can I sponsor my husband if I move to another province ? :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can apply for welfare/social assistance if you don't have enough money to support yourself. However you cannot sponsor your spouse while you are on welfare/social assistance.