+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAMILY TIES

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
What can we provide or do to show strong family ties in pakistan. as my sister is canada. what can be done to satisfy visa officer that ill come back after completing my studies.

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
What can we provide or do to show strong family ties in pakistan. as my sister is canada. what can be done to satisfy visa officer that ill come back after completing my studies.
Don't mention that you have a sister in Canada, i guess this is what you can do. You can show that you'll come back by showing that your family is in Pakistan, your siblings studying or your parents having this xxxx business, show documents of property, business, your future employment in Pakistan after finishing your studies, anything you think might be relevant to show that you are connected and needed in your home country and your family needs you back, or your future plans in your country and how your course will be beneficial for you in your career in pakistan...
This is only my suggestions, may not be completely correct or relevant.

mh10

Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro,so i have to hide that,my sister doesnt live in canada ?

ray_lev

Oct 9, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sahil Khan said:
Don't mention that you have a sister in Canada, i guess this is what you can do. You can show that you'll come back by showing that your family is in Pakistan, your siblings studying or your parents having this xxxx business, show documents of property, business, your future employment in Pakistan after finishing your studies, anything you think might be relevant to show that you are connected and needed in your home country and your family needs you back, or your future plans in your country and how your course will be beneficial for you in your career in pakistan...
Don't give any wrong information or hide anything to Visa officers. If you ever get caught you'll be banned from entering Canada and this will also impact on while you apply to other countries.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ray_lev said:
Don't give any wrong information or hide anything to Visa officers. If you ever get caught you'll be banned from entering Canada and this will also impact on while you apply to other countries.
Yup be honest but u cn show your brothers and sisiters ID crds and Bayforms. Also show FBR tax certificate stating your fathers business or show his employment papers. Show property papers and state clearly in SOP that you will come back to Pakistan after studies(though you are planning otherwise lol 8)) emphasize this alot showing that you can get a job here :)

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Sahil Khan said:
Thanks Sahil bhai i think this enough ill follow it