+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family ties!

fisherman10

Jan 2, 2009
Dear friends,

I am going to take my second interview at the embassy next week and the reason my first application was refused is that, they are not satisfied that i will leave canada after the contract.
Would you please tell me how can i show these ties, what documents i need to take with me for that?

Thank you

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Family members like Wife,Children parents you will return to,Property you will return to,Family business if any you will return to

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
- "I want to gain north American work experience, this will help me to serve my country better"- might be a good answer. During the interview try to show your interest that you definitely want to return to your country.

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fisherman10 said:
Dear friends,

I am going to take my second interview at the embassy next week and the reason my first application was refused is that, they are not satisfied that i will leave canada after the contract.
Would you please tell me how can i show these ties, what documents i need to take with me for that?

Thank you
hello fisherman,

what happened after your interview by the VO? did you receive now your visa? can you share what question usually appeared in personal interview? many thanks

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Fisherman,
Can you please tell us what kind of questions did they ask you????

Thanks,
Nicholas.