+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family stream file number

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Avin/ Salman,

Just to update you on the AINP family processing it seems that they are prioritizing those applicants who were given reference number, since they have a timetable to follow. However the good new is they have not stopped accepting all applications from this stream and there is a possibility of extending it.

From one of the forums I have checked, there is one case where the applicant was able to received their PNP nomination certificate just this month and they were given until May 2009 to submit their case at the CIC - Manila. According to them they did not get any reference number - they filed August 2008- but instead what they got was a letter (with a reference number) informing them of that they are officially nominated.

The question in this case is whether AINP gives an outright approval for those applicants who are most qualified and give a letter assigning a reference number only for those applicants who were able to meet the minimum requirement??? Any comments?

avin

Aug 1, 2008
hi salman
but according to ainp123, they r sending nomination and refrence no. in single go rather than checking the docs 1st and then sending nomination letter later as u must have read on this forum regarding same topic discussions.
thats why also i havn't heard anything from them till date as my application was also submitted on17thsept.
regards

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Salman/Avin,

I heard that Alberta is still in the process of issuing the certificate of nomination for August applicants. As for my application, we're hoping to receive it by end of december or january. Those applications submitted in September will be processed January, thats what I heard...so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Regards...

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Salman/Avin,

Just got a call from my relative and they got the letter of nomination from AINP. This is great news!!! Here is our time line for your appreciation:

Submitted Docs: August 3, 2008
Received Reference Number : September 4, 2008
Received request for Addtl Docs: December 18, 2008
Sent Required docs : December 26, 2008
Received Letter of Nomination: January 6, 2009

As I mentioned in my previous post, it seems that once AINP got the application they already made the evaluation and if they are satisfied, they will outright issue the Certificate of nomination and give the reference number....which I think is a better way of doing things because it much more faster and efficient.

Anyway, I will keep you posted once I received the document package. I'm sure you will be getting your nomination very, very soon!!!

Goodluck to all of us!!!!

avin

Aug 1, 2008
Congrats paulie

that means those who applied first even if they resubmitted the application will be dealt first !
anyway wat's the time CIC takes to through the immigration for PN's in your country
keep in touch
avin

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to everyone,
i got some information that someone applies on 10th September receives his file no on 14th January.
may be this information helps any of u. if someones gets any sort of information or update pls provide to other members.
thanks with regard gaurav.

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Thanks Salman/Avin! Sori for the late reply, the processing time in my home country is 8mons. I will keep you posted once I received the documents. Just be patient. I'm sure your turn to get the nomination will come soon.

Regards,

Paulie

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Everyone! Just got the package from AINP and here are the list of docs inside:

1. Letter from AINP regarding the nomination and expiry date of the nomination
2. Certificate of Nomination (to be submitted to CIC)
3. PN Form (to be sent to AINP once the visa is issued to the candidate)
4. Orange Sticker (to be attached to the envelope containing all docs sent to CIC - I guess to distinguished it from other applicantions)
5. Application for Perminent Residence - Visa Office Specific Instruction (list of forms and document - police clearance, fees, pics,etc - submitted to CIC)
6. List of websites where you can apply for jobs in Alberta.

Hope this helps. Regards......

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
MY ALBERTA AINP TIME LINE(FAMILY STREAM)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON 30TH JULY 2008, CONFORMATION RECEIVED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER, PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CERTIFICATE IN MY NAME RECEIVED ON 18TH DEC AT CHC NEW DELHI, MAILED PERMANENT RESIDANCE APPLICATION TO CHC NEWDELHI ON 20TH JANAURY , AND RECEIVED AOR ON DATED 15TH FEB GOT VISA FILE NO... SAYING THAT THEY STARTED PROCESSING MY APPLICATION ON 5TH FEB AND DECISION WILL MADE IN THREE MONTHS.