Aug 1, 2019
Sponsorship Application(s)
Sponsored Person
My Name
Sponsorship Application Status
- Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status
- In Process

Today i recieve the email which i copy past above ! My wife is in canada and i m in india she sponser me for pr ! From her side its showing decision made and i got a biometric request on the same side and my side showing its process ! Is my case is posivite or negative ! If positive how much time it will take after i submit my biometeric's ? ! But i want to know its positive or neg ? Help me with both questions ! Thnx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sponsorship Application(s)
Sponsored Person
My Name
Sponsorship Application Status
- Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status
- In Process

Today i recieve the email which i copy past above ! My wife is in canada and i m in india she sponser me for pr ! From her side its showing decision made and i got a biometric request on the same side and my side showing its process ! Is my case is posivite or negative ! If positive how much time it will take after i submit my biometeric's ? ! But i want to know its positive or neg ? Help me with both questions ! Thnx
There is no final decision yet. Your wife has been approved as a sponsor - however this is just the first step in the process. IRCC will now review the rest of the application, complete the background and security check, etc. Expect that it will be several more months before a final decision is made for the application.

Rnait

Aug 1, 2019
Today i got medical request too ! I just want to know my wife is 8 months pregnant ! Is they provide me visa earlier ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but unfortunately the process will take as long as it takes and your wife being pregnant will probably not speed up a result so can still be looking at months until the process is complete.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately based on when you sent your application you are unlikely to make the birth of the child. Just remember 12 month is normal sponsorship time and there can be months in a row where you hear nothing.