+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family sponsorship still experience required ?

asutoshdesai

Aug 31, 2009
Hello Everybody,

i am in indian citizen and completed my masters in australia , i was in usa on h1b visa for 1 and half years after that . i am here in india from past 4 months now. me and my wife both have masters degree and my aunty lives in canada who can sponsor me. still i need to show any experience or i can directly file on family immigration. and how long it takes ?

Thanks in advance,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

asutoshdesai said:
Hello Everybody,

i am in indian citizen and completed my masters in australia , i was in usa on h1b visa for 1 and half years after that . i am here in india from past 4 months now. me and my wife both have masters degree and my aunty lives in canada who can sponsor me. still i need to show any experience or i can directly file on family immigration. and how long it takes ?

Thanks in advance,
1. Your Aunt can't sponsor you unless she lives in Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba and you are destined there.
2. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-11-28a.asp you require 1 years experience in the listed occupations to qualify.

PMM

asutoshdesai

Aug 31, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

asutoshdesai said:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance,
1. Your Aunt can't sponsor you unless she lives in Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba and you are destined there.
2. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-11-28a.asp you require 1 years experience in the listed occupations to qualify.

PMM
Ok if she cannot sponsor me. but 1 year experience is enough i heard there is a requirement for 2 years of experience. and how long that process takes ?