+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship PR

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Hello! We done medical and biomatric In Dec and still now waiting for Family sponsorship how long we recive PPR after Medical and Bio?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello! We done medical and biomatric In Dec and still now waiting for Family sponsorship how long we recive PPR after Medical and Bio?
Bio and medical are at the very beginning. There is no specific timeline but it could still be 6+ months.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Not sure when you actually applied but the process averages 12 months so you can calculate back from now. Keep in mind that is a general average. PPR specifically after Medical and Biometrics vary depending on the circumstances of your application so too hard to guess. Medicals and Biometrics are auto requests whereas PPR is after the thorough vetting of your app so it could be months.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Not sure when you actually applied but the process averages 12 months so you can calculate back from now. Keep in mind that is a general average. PPR specifically after Medical and Biometrics vary depending on the circumstances of your application so too hard to guess. Medicals and Biometrics are auto requests whereas PPR is after the thorough vetting of your app so it could be months.
Its very difficult to say that how much time embassy will take more. I am waiting ppr from last six months. Medical done before 6 months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Its very difficult to say that how much time embassy will take more. I am waiting ppr from last six months. Medical done before 6 months
medical and biometrics are done quite quickly so people assume that processing is going to be fast. That is the fastest part of the protest. The rest takes longer.

Reactions: SLCtoYEG

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
medical and biometrics are done quite quickly so people assume that processing is going to be fast. That is the fastest part of the protest. The rest takes longer.
I didn't do biometrics as mine were valid for 10 years for a refused visitor visa. But my medical was done at the very end of my family sponsorship, a few weeks after I submitted my passport upon their request.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't do biometrics as mine were valid for 10 years for a refused visitor visa. But my medical was done at the very end of my family sponsorship, a few weeks after I submitted my passport upon their request.
Was this during the heart of Covid when processing was over 12 months? Normally medical comes before background checks and interviews if necessary.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Was this during the heart of Covid when processing was over 12 months? Normally medical comes before background checks and interviews if necessary.
This was December 2021 / January 2022. My application took a little over 3 months but including Christmas break.