+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family sponsorship need help

brenderick

Jul 6, 2015
hi to all of you. can anybody explain this to me please thank you
(email from cic)
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.

thank you to all of you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
A family sponsorship of a spouse typically takes about 12 months. Your file is frequently transferred between offices for continued review and processing. The email you got is relatively normal.

If you do a quick search of this forum for "transferred to CPC Mississauga" you will see the literally hundreds of people who have had this happen.

If you applied in December last year, then there is an 80% chance your application will be finished processing by December this year.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

brenderick

Jul 6, 2015
my family got the visa in the philippines just now my wife received an email to forward their passport to canada immigration in philippines it's take only 4 months . thank you

my processing time line

i forward my papers July 31
october 6 they email me october 11 they ask for my wife biometric and october 17 they ask for medical my wife medical do october 20 right now october 25 my wife recieve an email for visa.
what do you mean 12months?

brenderick

Jul 6, 2015
A family sponsorship of a spouse typically takes about 12 months. Your file is frequently transferred between offices for continued review and processing. The email you got is relatively normal.

If you do a quick search of this forum for "transferred to CPC Mississauga" you will see the literally hundreds of people who have had this happen.

If you applied in December last year, then there is an 80% chance your application will be finished processing by December this year.
so i will gonna wait for 12 months? or i will gonna but them a ticket?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
so i will gonna wait for 12 months? or i will gonna but them a ticket?
You were exceptionally rude last time I answered one of your questions. Unsure why I should now.

80% of applications take 12 months. Some (20%) are processed faster. If yours was done in 4 months, you've been blessed.

Don't buy tickets if you don't want.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

brenderick

Jul 6, 2015

im lucky i don't post and asking anything in t
You were exceptionally rude last time I answered one of your questions. Unsure why I should now.

80% of applications take 12 months. Some (20%) are processed faster. If yours was done in 4 months, you've been blessed.

one question what is IMM1017? sorry about last time so it's a long2 wiat?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Actually, you have that backwards. The statistics are that historically 80% of applications are completed within 12 months.
However, 20% of applications have taken more than 12 months, with no upper limit.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
IMM 1017 is the form you use to do medicals.
Actually, you have that backwards. The statistics are that historically 80% of applications are completed within 12 months.
However, 20% of applications have taken more than 12 months, with no upper limit.
Thanks for the clarification. There has been some movement towards faster processing lately, but it's not universal.