+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship - Mom and Down Syndrome Brother age 31

JB938

Apr 10, 2016
I have applied in Jan 2014. My sponsorship eligibility has been approved this year, now waiting on my mom's and brother application to be processed. Keeping fingers crossed! Visitor visa was rejected for my brother earlier, now my hope is on my family sponsorship application to get him and my mom here and live with us.
I don't think the low IQ will have any hindrance in your case as that is why your brother is a dependent. Please be in touch and share your updates. All the Best!

pinda18

Jun 25, 2015
Hello all,

I have a great news....I have applied for my mom and brother and have received visit visa for both of them. They gave my mom visa in four days and asked for medical for my down syndrome brother. I got his visa in 10 days from the date I applied. I was truthful and open about my brothers condition and I think that really worked for me. He received 10 years of visit visa and my mom received 7 years of visa.

SKK18
Hello, I am in same situation, can you please help me out for sisters visitor visa. She also has DS and dependent on my parents.

harrydarwen

Oct 18, 2022
What were the results of the review is what matters most? Did the Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox judicial review come back saying that the applicant can get PR for his/her down syndrome child?

Last edited: