+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship from Turkey

datass

Jan 16, 2016
I had a few questions regarding the immigration processes from Turkey to Canada.

1. My family is currently living in Turkey, they applied for immigration last February 2017 and every other family that applied during the same time have received their interview dates while my family haven't their application number yet.

2. I should point that a few months later they had to refill their SCHEDULE 2 for my siblings who were above the age of 19. The organization that handles their immigration case said it is due to a recent policy which is why they needed to refill the application. That was around August 2017 when they resent the additional forms. And ever since there is no news of the Application number that they were supposed to receive. Other families that applied around the same time received their application numbers and are waiting for their interview at the embassy.

P.S: The processing time when they applied was around 18 months and to this day all they have received is a confirmation mail with a confirmation number.

Please guide me as to what they should do to get an update since the organization through which they applied aren't being helpful and aren't able to do much.

Thank you!