+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship and CSQ

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Wow congrats! Can you also share your full timeline?
I dind't take note of all the events. The ones I can remember (or the ones I kind of know their names):
Documents sent: September 2021.
AOR: October 2021.
Medical passed (not needed): Feb 2022.
CSQ notification April 2022.
CSQ application: End of April 2022.
CSQ approved: First week of June 2022.
Pre arrival: July 16th 2022.
PPR: July 18th 2022.

Reactions: Somaru-chan

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Dear, did you submit your CSQ via webform to IRCC? I got a letter with CSQ saying IRCC is notified my CSQ issurance,I just need keep the original CSQ, but I got my CSQ in April(applied in Nov), till now after 3 months, my eligibility still not started yet! I doubt if MIFI forget to notify IRCC about my CSQ, so I submitted via webform today.
I didn't need to upload my CSQ to IRCC, I assume Quebec send it to IRCC.

Ayyappas007

Jul 26, 2022
Hi this thread is useful for the Quebec inland applications. Thanks. I have two questions on the inland Quebec application paper based.

1. Do I submit a sponsor application only first with checklist to receive a reply from federal to start the csq application etc or submit the entire PR application with supporting proof for marriage photos etc? 2. To which address? Ontario or nova Scotia?

Your replies would be very useful. Please let me know if possible the soonest.

sunnyecho

Jul 20, 2022
Hi this thread is useful for the Quebec inland applications. Thanks. I have two questions on the inland Quebec application paper based.

1. Do I submit a sponsor application only first with checklist to receive a reply from federal to start the csq application etc or submit the entire PR application with supporting proof for marriage photos etc? 2. To which address? Ontario or nova Scotia?

Your replies would be very useful. Please let me know if possible the soonest.
You need send full PR application with everything. We sent to Mississauga,and I believe most people did.

After some time,IRCC will send you an email and letter saying that you can apply CSQ,then with that letter and other docs,you apply CSQ from MIFI.

Reactions: Ayyappas007

Ayyappas007

Jul 26, 2022
You need send full PR application with everything. We sent to Mississauga,and I believe most people did.

After some time,IRCC will send you an email and letter saying that you can apply CSQ,then with that letter and other docs,you apply CSQ from MIFI.
Thanks. Appreciate your time to reply.

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
I dind't take note of all the events. The ones I can remember (or the ones I kind of know their names):
Documents sent: September 2021.
AOR: October 2021.
Medical passed (not needed): Feb 2022.
CSQ notification April 2022.
CSQ application: End of April 2022.
CSQ approved: First week of June 2022.
Pre arrival: July 16th 2022.
PPR: July 18th 2022.
Is it in inland aur outland